test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happens to the marks in mod 12.5 which are in your inventory

What happens to the mark of power, unity and stability in mod 12.5 which are in your inventory?
Will they converted into new mark?
What will the leadership profession gives us out of the level 23 -25 tasks?
Schließe dich meiner Gilde Valindras Fear an Gildenhalle 20 Marktplatz 9 Stall 9 Kasserne 9, Entdeckergilde 9
Join my guild Valindras Fear GH20 Marketplace 9 Stable 9 Barracs 9 Explorer Guild 9

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    They update to the new kind. You'll be able to restack them together since there will be only one type of each rank.

Leadership box contents are updated to equivalent value RP stones plus updated reagent items, including any boxes you have unopened.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    But only the marks you have on your character will automatically convert. Those that are in your bank etc wont convert on their own.
  • ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User

But only the marks you have on your character will automatically convert. Those that are in your bank etc wont convert on their own.

Is there a manual conversion process? I don't see why they wouldn't convert the marks in your bank. That just sounds...stupid.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I think that was a misconception, though I have no idea why.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,206 Arc User
    Update: the mark in the bank are converted.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***