What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ancient Spirits

2»

Comments

• Options
    dzaimsdzaims Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    Great guild meeting last night, folks! Lots of good RL stuff going on for members, and we finally got Legless Lego Legolas to abandon the Archery tree and spec Trapper.

I'm glad to be in a guild where people understand 'Blazing Saddles' references, can appreciate the nuances of processing venison, and have a love of large-displacement American engines.. Ave, Spirits!!
    Ancient Spirits officer

NW-DM9Pj62ZK 'Bear with Me'
    NW-DOPPZAYKQ 'Retirement Plans'
    NW-DKJMLS8OQ 'Sleepy in Cea Tull'

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Our Numbers have dwindled recently due to many reasons. Myself, I have just hit a burnout for gaming in general, but the reasons why are as varied as the number of folks who are no longer active. But, there are still a few loyal and dedicated members still playing. And they whish to revive the guild!!!

So we are seeking all who whish to join our humble guild and want to help us grow. And being a member of the Trecedim alliance, there is a whole lot of folks to play with and help and be helped by. So if you are interested in us, check out our web site to get a feel for who we are. And if you like what you read, fill out an application so we can start to getting to know each other.

Here's a link to our web site: Ancient Spirits
  • Options
    And, Ghosty, if you rearrange 'Ancient Spirits' you can get 'Sinister Catnip'.. just sayin'.

Hey, it's a relaxed guild with great people, in a great alliance. So, while you're stuck during this uber-long Shard Maintenance, think about joining us.
    Ancient Spirits officer

• Options
    Congrats to our newest member, Markus, and we're 80% of the way to our Guild Hall 9 target.

If you want a mature, easygoing crew to run with, Ancient Spirits is the guild for you.
    Ancient Spirits officer

• Options
    Guild Hall 9 is up, and we're already about to add another level to our Mercenary Outpost. Come join the crew!
    Ancient Spirits officer

• Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    Congratulation on reaching Guild Hall 9!
  • Options
    And just like that.. Guild Hall 10 is going up!!

Come join the mature, casual gamers at Ancient Spirits! Whether it's talking DPS or favorite single malt whisky, we're a fun bunch and a gauntlet guild in a global, active alliance.
    Ancient Spirits officer

• Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    UPDATE: Guild Hall 10 has been completed and several structures bumped up to rank 5. We are working on geting the rest of them so we can work on GH lev 11. And just gotta say many Mega thanks to our fellow Trecedium Alliance members who have been helping us out. Just can't say thanks enough!!!
  • Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Hey all, Ancient Spirits is now Guild Hall 12. Looking for any level, any class to join. We have a hit point boon, a defense boon, and armor penetration boon. Next up is the power boon. Come join this guild who are an integral part of the Tredicium Alliance. The Greycloaks, the Blackcloaks, Fair Dinkum 2.0, Wraithguard, Team Fencebane are all members of this 13 guild strong alliance.