test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS+ Chult Pack & Zen/Pack purchases Not showing up.

damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
Hiyas.. I am Not a PS+ member any longer.. BUT I Have a Not to Computer Savy friend that is and advised him of the PS+ pack for PS+ U.S. players in the store... After downloading I had him close the game and restart and go to the Claims agent.. it was not under Promo or Claim. I had him restart his ps4 and also recheck the store. It Shows Purchased. He re-started the game and check the claims agent once again.. Nothing in Promo or Claim. The offer in the Playstation Store says Valid through 10/17/17. But i am wondering if there is any other "Trick" to help him or is this strictly a Playstation bug that must be brought up with them? I know in past purchases myself for zen i had to Restart my 4 and the game to get it to show up. BUT here lately individuals in my guild/alliance are not receiving any purchase made whether it is a Pack, Zen , or other type of purchase associated with NeverWinter. This is a problem that is starting to show the impact in the AD Trade Market as prices are starting to climb due to this Issue with not being able to receive product purchased from the Playstation store in regards to NeverWinter...

On behalf of my friend and my guild/alliance I thank you for your time..
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! Has your friend submitted a ticket to support? Since this is an individual account issue, that is the best recourse to start with.
  • Options
    damontar#5477 damontar Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    i did tell him to. now the question is did he. lol he does well finding the power button on his cpu