test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Missing promo code companions?

rheeparkrheepark Member Posts: 61 Arc User
Anyone else missing promo code companions when you make a new character? i missing archmage's apprentice and mystagogue.

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Have you completed all the starting quests in PE that lead up to when Knox sends you to get your first cosmetic outfit? That is when most account wide promotions unlock.
  • Options
    edited September 2017
    Yeah i did all that stuff. I had realised when i hit level 18 and was done with the watch tower map i was missing these companions.
  • Options
    phantomdust84#3921 phantomdust84 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited October 2017
    OK so I was having this issue and youtubed it , you go to the Rewards claims agent named Miles Brome. And claim your companion , atleast the mage one was there for me. The rewards guy is like right across from Supply Sergeant Quinn , the guy you talk to when you are getting walked around and get supplies from.
    Post edited by phantomdust84#3921 on
  • Options
    I am still receiving the Quickling, the renegade illusionist, the rebel mercenary and the storm rider. the 2 that i am no longer receiving are the mystagogue and the archmage's apprentice. Now its not that serious really all these companions are garbage. They usually get mailed to me once i enter the protectors enclave. I also always go to the rewards claim agent to claim all my free gibs. Maybe they are discontinued or something i dunno.
  • Options
    consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    Same here. They are no longer available at the rewards claims agent.
  • Options
    glad im not the only one. Good luck trying to get this resolved............................................................................
  • Options
    slevinthegreyslevinthegrey Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    So sorry if I missed something posted elsewhere, roled a new toon today and noticed that the Mystagogue is no longer on the claims agent.

Was wondering if anyone else has noticed this or have any info on if he was removed from the game?

Many thanks!

• Options
    consustesconsustes Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    edited August 2018
    I'm also missing the high forest bear mount that was an account wide unlock.
    Post edited by consustes on
  • Options
    geno82geno82 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    For me to arch mage is lost
  • Options
    cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    I noticed this as well.... I no longer have access to the Mystagogue.