test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I need a new guild/groups that help people with what they need.

I've ben in the same guild since soon after they were released and I'm over not getting any help, replies or anything. I'm still trying to get the Epic gray wolf den achievement because nobody will help or accept me when they ask for groups. I also need to beat stronghold pvp (I HATE PVP), fbi achievements, spellplaugue caverns achievements. Public queue just gets nothing in hours of waiting so I have to ask for help here. I'm way behind because I just can't get anything done.

Comments

• thegravelnome#9466 thegravelnome Member Posts: 270 Arc User
    Sounds like you need to find yourself a more active family to hang out with my friend. Take a look at the Forgotten of Faerun. We are a social oriented Guild that doesn't care too much about gear score. We are more interested in forming connections and bonds with people to last a lifetime. We are always happy to help people run contents both new and old.
    Gt: The Gravel Nome
  • xzotix#6679 xzotix Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Try Neverwinter_Elites
    or Avengers we are both helpful alliance and guilds.
  • meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Good luck on getting the stronghold PvP one done... dont think anyone is running that anymore.

As for the others take a look at Affinity (I saw they had a post in the guild recruitment forum for Xbone, and I can attest they are in a real good alliance...
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It is a two way street. The ideal is an active and helpful member in an active and helpful guild, but the ideal balance is not always there.

Some guilds have an 'in-crowd' and 'everyone else' and if you're not in the in-crowd then you are excluded - I've been in one or two of those and quickly moved on.

As for what you can do, well it's a matter of being a team player, turning up to guild events, running influence and chatting with people in guild/alliance chat. If you're meeting those criteria - and importantly - not being a pain by constantly requesting assistance - then you just need to move on and get into a more open and inclusive guild.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I try to do as much as I can for the guild, people ask for groups and I answer (and still no response), I do the daily influence and guild quests and donate items. I'm not constantly nagging for help, I might post once every half hour/hour at most in 3 hours if I really need it, unlike 99% of things in chat get reposted at least once within a few seconds which I really don't understand and it's quite annoying. Other than that most days I don't need help with anything. You're right about the stronghold pvp I joined an achievement session to get it done and it didn't even go ahead because "not enough people". That and the spellplague achievement for nobody going down will be my downfall I think. I'd love to get 100% completion on achievements and keep going though. It seems rouges aren't very liked for some reason and I'm a rogue sitting at 13,650 item level currently. I'll take a look at these guilds tonight, thanks.
  • usernamefatigueusernamefatigue Member Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    *oops missed the xbox thing*
  • andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I went with Affinity and within 2 hours already felt more welcomed than the guild I was with (since a few months after guilds released) the whole time, and already had epic dungeon runs. Lost 3,000 item level but I don't care, the people are good. Thanks for the recommendations.
    Post edited by andyufcfan on