test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

runestones, am i doing it right?

Hey i was reading the bonding rinestones page and saw some info on augments saying if i slot 3 eldritch runestones at present i would get 36% of stats. When mod 12 drops they are saying 3 rank 14 eldritch will give a total of 75% stats.

As it stands i use a leg bullet pup with one rank 12 eldritch, 1 rank 12 profane and a rank 12 arcane.
Is it a waste having it setup this way?
Would i be better off switching to all eldrtich runestones?

Comments

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It's 76.5% (25.5% each) plus the 100% from the augments - so 176.5%. As to which is better? you'll just have to add the stats up.

Here is the link to the new stat values for runes & enchantments:
    https://arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter/#/discussion/1234035/refinement-technical-details
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    ollybongo89#3420 ollybongo89 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Thats sounds about right bro, well the stats i loose by using eldritch i can get back with double slotted comp gear dude, does that sound bout right
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    It depends if they change their mind about the 50% uptime on bondings as to which will be better. If they change their minds then you're looking at 195% with r14's on a companion plus the stats from the bondings themselves.

That would be better than an augment. If they keep the 50% plan then an augment with eldritch will give you the flat 176.5% but without points from the runes. You'll definitely want double slotted gear regardless of augment or standard companion.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    Ok thanks for the info bro reason im using the aug is im a gf iv tank so the 100% uptime stats work out quite nice dude
  • Options
    meraks#0999 meraks Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    with the loss of stats from the other runestones, it actually (mathematically) would be better to use it in your current configuration (the math works at R14, I did not look at it for current). Because of the 4000 stat loss the 125.5% works out to be better than the 176.5%... but the difference is less than 1.2k in transferred stats...
    XBOX GT @ Merak Starborne
    Fyre, Eyce & Wynd
    Ladies of Neverwinter
    I stopped believing this morning; Journey is going to be PISSED.
  • Options
    Ok bro so i can just stick 3 eldritch 12s on and when the update drops upgrade em to r14s
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Please note that the changes to bonding runestones won't happen until 12b for each platform. They do not go live with 12 next Tuesday on console.