test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Emergency maintenance [9/1] - COMPLETE

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
edited September 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
Neverwinter on PC will undergo emergency server maintenance tomorrow 9/1 from 7-9am PT.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    thegreatmikeythegreatmikey Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 122 Arc User
    What is the emergency?
  • Options
    zanaspus1zanaspus1 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    Lack of transparency screams exploit.
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Usually it's because they broke something by mistake and someone found out how to exploit it. Am not interested in exploits so don't really care. The downtime is minimal, appreciate being warned however that the server will be down 2 hours in advance, so ty for posting this thread :)
  • Options
    ktyson34#2495 ktyson34 Member Posts: 1 New User
    must have been a VERY heavy exploit for no warning, tbh i wouldn't want an exploit going on for a little bit as well
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    Well I just launched the launcher and no patch, so it could also be they identified a possible hardware issue and wanted to resolve it before most of them went home over the weekend. Not that it matters I suppose, I guess people are just curious for curious reasons :)
  • Options
    tazzmo1993#5117 tazzmo1993 Member Posts: 1 New User
    The past few days ive been playing there has been extreme lagging in the game.
  • Options
    area49tharea49th Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Perhaps they identified an exploit, Dragons are ruthless
  • Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    After getting taken to the cleaners by the disgusting RNG last night, I hope someone might have noticed something wrong and restarted to fix. Nope, still broken as usual. STill getting taken to the cleaners. 10% upgrade chance my rass, more like 3%.
This discussion has been closed.