test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Chult Profession Scrolls

obsiddiaobsiddia Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,025 Arc User
edited August 2017 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm wondering what I get if I buy them. If it's Masterwork stuff, I can't use it.
If it's added to plain L25 professions, I'd like to know what we can make.

Mod edited out rule violation.
Did you really think anyone could steal the power of the god of thieves?
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    you can make the chult artifact weapons with them. you do not need MW to do them, but you do need l25 professions
  • Options
    zomak#4611 zomak Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    I believe you can also make league's gear and even a higher League's elite gear which is 430 IL vs 420 for the regular league's gear. You can also make various profession resources that are used for the weapons and gear from the stuff you pick up from the flowers in Soshenstar River.
  • Options
    grogthemagnifgrogthemagnif Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,651 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

you can make the chult artifact weapons with them. you do not need MW to do them, but you do need l25 professions

I've got the Lifeforged weapons (from defeating Kabal) from the River District and they have exactly the same stats.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User

putzboy78 said:

I've got the Lifeforged weapons (from defeating Kabal) from the River District and they have exactly the same stats.
    All artifact weapons within a tier are given the same stats by class. This means the only functional differences between them are set bonus and method of acquisition, making deciding which to get simpler.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,223 Arc User
    If you are looking for chult artifact weapon, don't need to bother with profession. The last time I checked AH, it is about 30K a piece. That makes me wonder wth I tried my best to get the RD weapon for my last and 5th toon just before mod 12. :(
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***
  • Options
    greywyndgreywynd Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 7,095 Arc User

If you are looking for chult artifact weapon, don't need to bother with profession. The last time I checked AH, it is about 30K a piece. That makes me wonder wth I tried my best to get the RD weapon for my last and 5th toon just before mod 12. :(

Depends on what you want out of your weapons. You want the stat bonus of Chultean or do you want what an RD set offers?
    I'm not looking for forgiveness, and I'm way past asking permission. Earth just lost her best defender, so we're here to fight. And if you want to stand in our way, we'll fight you too.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    The fact that you can shop for specific bonuses, particularly on your off-hand, rather than playing Cube of Augmentation bingo, makes the Chult weapons particularly enticing for alts and anyone just looking to increase their base damage. I've been shopping like mad, rather than bothering to unlock crafting my own or getting someone else to make them for materials, though I know folks that will for anyone who simply doesn't have the AD.

I don't have regrets about going with Titansteel or Fey on certain characters, but the reality is that I wasn't ever going to be able to farm the marks for Relic weapons for my small army of DPS-esque farmers. And mission accomplished, the upgrade to base damage does what I wanted for a comparatively small investment.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    I'm just going to cheaply equip my less played alts with upgrades to the elemental evil weapons they currently have.
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    Yeah chult weapons are good welcome for alts.I am waiting for 2xRP to get the artifact weapons for my level 70 alts and start playing them in t2 dungeons
  • Options
    lordseth1985lordseth1985 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 319 Arc User
    So far I bought 2 scrolls [jewelcrafting and weaponsmiting] and noticed something odd: even if I buy them, they don't "disappear" from the shop... so I wonder: buying multiple copies of scrolls unlocks more recipes or it's just a bug?
    Avestruz.Q.T.Seduz - Rogue, natural born assassin.
  • Options
    karvarekarvare Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I bought alchemy twice, because a reagent listed as alchemy was not used with the recipes you get, and the second time no new recipe. So an oversight most likely.