test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rescue Sea Elf Heroic in Drowned Shore

polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
During the Rescue Sea Elf Heroic all the enemies are still there to fight but there's no Sea Elves to rescue. Like they don't show up at all to rescue. Making the heroic a moot point. This started around when 11.5 started. I was hoping the second patch after it would fix it but it didn't.

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Actually - that started back in the very beginning. That Heroic has been broken since it hit PS4
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    This has been happening on XBox for a lot longer (several mods at least). There's a mismatch on the spawn timing between the enemies and the elves you have to rescue.

The elves spawn at an increasing gap - for example; the first time the HE pops they'll turn up on time, the next time it spawns they'll be 3 or 4 mins late, after that they'll be 6 or 7 mins late and this increases until they don't show up at all - then the whole cycle starts again.

I know this because I'd previously farmed Drowned weapons on 5 characters - so 500 HE's over a total of about 20 hours. The first time was during mod 9 I think, the most recent was for my new HR only a few weeks ago.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    polysatyr81polysatyr81 Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    I was able to do it on my first toon that did EE. But now I'm running new characters thru it it doesn't work.
  • Options
    armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    It just means you were lucky with your timing.
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    It's also bugged on PC. I'm not sure since when, but it worked as expected when EE first released for us.

Since it bugged, I have always seen the elves spawn in with about 5 minutes left on the timer, rather than a variable timer. But my experience with it is limited as I've just been doing boons on neglected alts, not farming HEs.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    I would skip that one and focus on the ambush, protect merchants, rescue elven scout and the inn heroics.