test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Dead and Defeated/River District Hauntings

yearsbled#5457 yearsbled Member Posts: 27 Arc User
I have ran into a little issue with this quest line. Upon getting to the point that I "SHOULD" have fought my way out of Evernight, I sign posted out instead. This caused the quest to not update and I was left with no way to get back into Evernight to get the update. As is the norm when a quest bugs, I deleted the quest planning to do it again, however, I found that I am unable to get the again. Submitted a ticket with support and after days of waiting was sent here.
Post edited by yearsbled#5457 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    Can you get back in there with someone else? Like if someone else is going into Evernight group up with them and maybe you can finish the quest?
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Maybe if you go back to Neverember you can restart the quest line from the beginning?
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Yeah - well - not the whole thing, just the shroud of souls part.

• Options
    scanix#5133 scanix Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Maybe someone with that quest can share it with you?
  • Options
    mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    The quest for the Shroud started with Sgt. Knox and not Lord Never as I just picked it up on my DC.

Try Sgt Knox and see if he has the quest for you. Go from there.
  • Options
    I'm working my hunter through RD now - If you still haven't gotten a fix I'll hit you up when I start shroud of soles

• Options
    It might be a bit - she's only opened up one of the portals so far (she's my 3rd character through)- but I'll let you know when she gets there if no one else has gotten you in by then.

• Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    I just recently finished some RD and haven't started on the shroud of souls part yet. I've knocked out all the portals working on opening up the dungeon part. I'll check and see what's next and get back to you.
  • Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    My mistake, i already finished this. Thought I didn't but I was wrong. Hope you get it worked out
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hi @yearsbled#5457

Can you PM me your support ticket #? I would also suggest re-opening the ticket to state that this is still a concern.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Are you still waiting? I almost have here there - just have the nostura column left. I keep hoping they will get it fixed for you long before I get my HR into that area

• Options
    @nitocris83

So this guy has been waiting since before my birthday... perhaps you should walk over to customer service and see if they can actually be useful for a change.