test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mithril tickets blah blah blah

dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
14 tickets used 12 credited please to fix or contact me as to why you cant fix is that better?I believe there is no improper suggestion here nor is there any humour heaven forbid.

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Please check your trade bars. Also, should this happen again, check your log. Sometimes you get tickets, sometimes you get trade bars. If there is a case where you truly can see that you got neither, please screenshot your log and file a report with Customer Service.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    Customer service do not accept either screen shots or video as evidence as informed by SGM and the two missing ones did not convert to trade bars or silver tickets.In other words if anyone sees two mithril tickets hand in hand (?) skipping past them please send me a message.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Hello! We looked into the couple reports of this issue and our system log showed that credit was given for the full number of tickets used. If you have any questions about your specific account, you can re-open your ticket with CS.
  • Options
    Answered through your pointless feedback form its the last complaint I will make its also the last time I will attempt to help a company that thinks its ok for their staff to make derisory remarks and make me feel like an idiot for wanting to be helpful
  • Options
    niceduck#2839 niceduck Member Posts: 54 Arc User
    Trade bar rewards you only see on combat message log (no visual message on screen), so easier way is write down number of bars you have *before* starting raffle and then check afterwards if you didn't see as many visual rewards as you used tickets.