test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bring back the skirmishes!

adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
I'm one of those players who accidentally outleveled a skirmish, and as a result, I am stuck with two achivements and one title that I just cannot get. For someone who is sometimes accused of being slightly OCD, that is a very annoying.

Many of the low-level skirmishes are occasionally offered as CTAs, but if the one(s) you missed are not among those, you are screwed.

The ideal solution would be to bring back the three or four "missing" skirmishes as CTAs, but that would require some additional work - new entries in the collection tables and so on, which may partly be why it has not been done.

However, there is another way. Create a new weekend event, where maximum level restrictions on skirmishes are lifted. This will allow lvl 70 players who have accidentally outleveled a particular skirmish to go back and do it for the achievement and titles. Sure, this would give people an "easy" way to do their daily skirmishes, but as a simple weekend event, maybe twice per year, the impact would be minimal.
Hoping for improvements...

Comments

• Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    I too would like something like this.. I accidentally outleveled the Blacklake skirmish when I first started playing, thinking I could come back and do it and not realizing there was a level cap on it. Leaving me with an achievement that I can never complete
  • Options
    pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    OMG, a thousand times yes!! This, or finally finish making a CTA for EVERY skirmish.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Seems I've also asked for this exact very thing in other threads... as have many others who are missing achievements. It be nice to see every skirmish available as a Call To Arms event. We don't always need uncommon companions to even be one of the rewards.

I've even suggested allowing us the opportunity to earn or win possibly some professional resources or assets as well as viable options perhaps for Weaponsmithing, Artificing, Platesmith, Mailsmith, Tailor or Leatherworker. :)
    Post edited by strathkin on
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    Escalating this suggestion!
  • Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User

Escalating this suggestion!

Thank you. There are many slightly OCD players that would really appreciate this. ;)
    Hoping for improvements...