test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What TR powers *do not* proc Owlbear Cub?

rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
I've searched the internet, but I can't really find any definitive answers so I was wondering if anyone had test the Owlbear Cub with all the TR powers and determined what is working and what isn't. (Also, what powers seem to not proc weapon enchants?---Bilethorn specifically).

Thanks for any feedback. Just trying to figure out if a build that I'm tossing around in my head would be very viable before dropping too much AD.....

Comments

• Options
    blur#5900 blur Member Posts: 490 Arc User
    Owlbear Cub with a TR doesnt fit if u plan to seriously play in PvE. Problem is you need to not crit and with low crit build will be dealing lower damage. You cant profit from owlbear as much as you will lose from not having high crit. Every stealthed encounter is automatically a crit.

Path of the Blade is probably only encounter which could make Owlbear work in theory but i am not sure if it procs it at all.
    I think Smoke Bomb doesnt work with other WE except Vorpal and Feytouched while its not working correctly with Feytouched, i think its mentioned somewhere in suggestions thread. Path of the Blade doesnt proc any WE so far i know.
  • Options
    rubytruerubytrue Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    Yeah, if you are going Saboteur or Executioner, I would agree with you that Owlbear Cub isn't a good pet due to a) those builds rely on a lot of stealth, and b) even out of stealth, they tend to max out crit. However, I am going in a completely different direction that has been pretty successful for me so far, and I wanted to make sure this would do what I wanted before I committed a bunch of AD to the build. I suppose once I hit 70 (should be tonight), I can gear up the toon and head over to the test server.....
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    Got one for the hell of it. With my 50% crit chance, was tired of all of the non-crit smoke bombs. Certainly makes a big difference farming the RD now.