test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Dont you just love being asked to fill in a survey?

That will not be read,will get no answer or follow up and will be ignored sometimes I think other games player base have the right idea and force a change in attitude by spending strikes but thats just my opinion

Comments

• Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    All survey results are gathered, reviewed, and analyzed. We have some pretty excellent data analysts who work in conjunction with the game teams, executive level, and community to understand the findings from these surveys so the results yield a comprehensive look at player sentiment. Also, sending out surveys uses resources (human and financial) so it would be to our detriment to send them out with no goal or purpose.
  • Options
    dantragbdantragb Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    Which sounds wonderful apart from your follow up procedure which attempts to either obscure the issue or shift the blame(wrong word but it will do) onto the players shoulders or at least that is my experience with a certain SG but there again he has a problem with everything I say even after being asked for video proof of an incident which I provided I was told it wasnt acceptable and to there was no issue even though it was all over the forum at the time so from my own personal experience of follow ups and surveys you can see why I dislike them and data analysts are only as good as the data that is provided to them and I suspect a lot is withheld from them to promote a happier image of customers(sorry players).I know this thread will be locked because its not what you want to read but I have no place left to air my issues or grievances as CS are a waste of time because every answer is its rng.
  • Options
    xinexixxinexix Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    Welcome to Neverwinter!