test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Can't sell Unidentified items after recent patch

Only unidentified items fail to sell. The usual 'this will sell for less' prompt displays, followed by the same prompt with a 'do not show this again' checkbox, which i am unable to 'check'. After repeatedly pressing X, the item remains.

Comments

• Options
    ecrana#2080 ecrana Member Posts: 1,654 Arc User
    Seems like a small issue but it's very annoying when opening QM bags.

For example, maybe I just want to sell unidentified items to speed up the process of emptying out my bag. Which I now have to spend more time doing since the overflow bag changes make inventory management a bigger pain in the [insert random animal here] than ever. (Thanks for making it impossible to merge items in my bank slots with an item in my bag if I've run into overflow)
    Now I have to identify every item or hit discard on everything. Oh and thanks for the extra discard steps. Yeah, that's user friendly with a controller. UI/UX is really not a strong selling point with you guys is it?
  • Options
    spacemermaiid#2621 spacemermaiid Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same issue. I see the box that says "do not show this message again" but I can't click that either.
  • Options
    ir0nshellir0nshell Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @mlswolf#8120 said:
    > Only unidentified items fail to sell. The usual 'this will sell for less' prompt displays, followed by the same prompt with a 'do not show this again' checkbox, which i am unable to 'check'. After repeatedly pressing X, the item remains.

> @spacemermaiid#2621 said:
    > Having the same issue. I see the box that says "do not show this message again" but I can't click that either.

Same thing is happening to me. Very annoying
  • Options
    ikonker#8235 ikonker Member Posts: 5 Arc User

Only unidentified items fail to sell. The usual 'this will sell for less' prompt displays, followed by the same prompt with a 'do not show this again' checkbox, which i am unable to 'check'. After repeatedly pressing X, the item remains.

I've never been plagiarized before, feels kinda cool. (All in fun)

• Options
    gregorlenkogregorlenko Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Why has this been marked answered? This issue still exists and I have seen no solution to the issue within this thread.

In addition if you try to sell an unidentified item you will not be able to as described above, however it will sell the item in the space above it in the inventory.

It is also impossible to sell an item that has been marked as a loadout item.
  • Options
    sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Basically there is an extra prompt now that prevents selling, why change this? Why add another prompt? This stuff is all low level stuff that is typically only picked up by accident and it is just easier to sell it for 8 copper than to discard each item individually.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • Options
    andyufcfanandyufcfan Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    I hope this is fixed quickly! I have been trying to sell things I don't want to waste scrolls on and it always ends up turning to peridots (which were in a different bag), luckily I went to buy back when the armor didn't disappear because I would have lost some peridots. After using my peridots I try again and it still shows as peridot but nothing happens.
  • Options
    caspur33caspur33 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Same problem here. Mine will ask me how many and give me a slider bar but it won't sell the item.
  • Options
    jjadams#6757 jjadams Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I am having this same issue. The problem also seems to happen with items that you may change out from your loadouts. It won't let you sell those either.
  • Options
    nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
    A fix for this issue has been found and we are working on implementing it as soon as possible.