test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[Console] Zen Market Offline - 6/26 (Resolved)

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
edited June 2017 in News & Announcements
Update, 5:36am:
The Zen Market is now again available on the Console. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. Safe travels!

4:30am PT:
The Zen Market has become unavailable on both Consoles. Cryptic is aware and are working on resolving this. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• Options
    lee#7309 lee Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So just a quick question its now late at night in aussie land will the sale still be on in 16hrs and is it still going to be 50% off ? I dont want to get psn money on the way home from work only to find out its not on anymore or it was a mistake. Seems to be a rumor going around that it wasnt ment to be a 50% of sale thats why its bugged.
  • Options
    yamidragoon#6121 yamidragoon Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Aaaand I bought 2500 Zen, wasn't able to buy anything because of the market being down.. and now the 50% off is gone :disappointed:
  • Options
    spitsgaming#4549 spitsgaming Member Posts: 3 New User
    Same i just bought 23000 zen and wasent able to buy owt. Now the sale gone. Hope this gets sorted
  • Options
    downesy#8045 downesy Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I have just bought 5300 zen to use now as i am away for the rest of the week and you take the sale down!! This is ridiculous
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    The Zen Market is now again available on the Console. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your patience. Safe travels!
This discussion has been closed.