test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

No Communication

sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
Exactly how long will the 50% sale last? Not seeing any news on it or announcements here?
Neverwinter
Fearless Wolves - GM
Slorik - GWF
Eevil'N - CW
Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence

Comments

• Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Click the banner in game for details (and to see the time in your PC's time zone):

• Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    You can also press "L" to bring up the calander, choose the "upcoming" tab and see all events current and upcoming. There you will find more details about the events!
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    It's also advertised in the blog post here.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    They try to keep it secret as to not send the economy crazy. Some people prep without knowing for SURE, others complain when it comes...
  • Options
    sorvikcorsairsorvikcorsair Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    kreatyve said:

Ah, the blog changed from the first time I read it. Thank you! others said it was posted on FB, but since I don't use FB I couldn't go there to find the answer.
    Neverwinter
    Fearless Wolves - GM
    Slorik - GWF
    Eevil'N - CW
    Sybyl - GF

Star Trek Online

Sorvik Corsair : KDF Reman Engineer
    S'karn Corsair : KDF Gorn Intelligence
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User

kreatyve said:

Ah, the blog changed from the first time I read it. Thank you! others said it was posted on FB, but since I don't use FB I couldn't go there to find the answer.
    You don't need a Facebook account to view Neverwinter's page. Its public.

https://www.facebook.com/NeverwinterGame