test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bonus Rewards When Charging Zen on Xbox

Source: https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10543613
Charge Zen and transfer it into your server to receive your Reward Points.

How does this work on Xbox? It just automatically appears through the Claims Agent in PE?

Comments

• ollybongo89#3420 ollybongo89 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    I spent 130 quid on this game last week, thats a lot to me so od like a reward too of some sort plz, coal ward maybe
  • ruffiansevenruffianseven Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    After you purchase zen on Xbox you just go to the rewards claim agent in PE and the level of prizes are there under Promo. They are bind on pick up (character).
  • saeri#0665 saeri Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Thank you!
  • gamertothebone#5220 gamertothebone Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Does each character get a spider mount on the account or just one per account?
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Does each character get a spider mount on the account or just one per account?

1 Per account. It's not bound, so there are plenty on the AH if you need more.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    Is this intended to be one set and one set only of rewards per account, or if I collect the rewards and spend more can I get a second set of rewards?
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer

Is this intended to be one set and one set only of rewards per account, or if I collect the rewards and spend more can I get a second set of rewards?

Only one. Per the blog post note:

"4. Claim one of the packs and that pack goes away from the list. No other packs are affected."
  • indigo#7299 indigo Member Posts: 1 New User
    > @nitocris83 said:
    > Is this intended to be one set and one set only of rewards per account, or if I collect the rewards and spend more can I get a second set of rewards?
    >
    > Only one. Per the blog post note:
    >
    > "4. Claim one of the packs and that pack goes away from the list. No other packs are affected."

So if I do the whole promotion, I can't repeat it?
  • sundance777sundance777 Member Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    right ^^ that is my question. Can I buy 20K zen, collect my awesome loot (TYVM btw) and then repeat it with another purchase? I am guessing the answer is no, but just checking to make sure.
    TR - Sun: 16000 IL
    OP - Sunshine: 16000 IL

Casual Dailies
  • guille23mxguille23mx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    learned the hard way... only 1st time you can redeem your rewards