test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Inconsistent Damage (still)

2»

Comments

• hotlafi#4843 hotlafi Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    I don't run feats from the temp tree and respecc'ing didn't help. I also tried unequipping and equipping all my gear.
  • gerverpandagerverpanda Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Man I dunno then. In my case i changed everything, unequipped everything. I spend a ton of gold and respect tokens. When I noticed my numbers where back to normal, it was after respecting out of bottom tree. I know how it feels, I was so frustrated. Friends were making fun of my crappy dps. Getting destroyed by 3k dcs lol. I took a month away from the game, my damage was fine back then but after coming back I started having the issue. That was 2 weeks after mod 11 came out. I thought it was my vorpal, but it wasn't. I think some weird interaction causes it, in my case I noticed the loss in dmg was connected to dr triggering and it lasted for its duration. Can't be lag cause it happens even at an empty stronghold at the dummies.
  • muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    > @diesalkilla02#5142 said:
    > A. There is definitely a bug or a bugged interaction.
    >
    > B. I can't rule out the improperly slotted gear/enchant thing but I very rarely change gear or enchants, and I think if that weas the culprit, the under performance would be constant, or at least pervasive.
    >
    > C. I think I've managed to narrow it down to a few recurring factors. Happens right after a high dps spike. Possibly after gaining a lot of AP as a reault of this dps burst and/or using dc sigil. This is one reason I suspected the insignia bonuses, as they give me a huge recovery burst and on my TR I can or rather could loop power boosts to go from 30k to 200k in a few seconds. I've now switched gear, artis and enchants so if the bug was a result of the above things, it should go away. Fingers crossed. If it's the AP thing, kinda like the gwf determination bug, then it'll still be there and I'll continue to test.
    >
    >
    >
    > We should all try and capture the bug on video so we can show what it looks like. Tricky but let's try.
    >
    > I've made a video of it happening on my gwf. One of the videos testing on the strong hold dummies and another where i see 90% combat advantage numbers only if you want to check it out gt: xXDiesalXx

can you please put a link to the video
  • spelldazerspelldazer Member Posts: 315 Arc User
    Been trying to reproduce this on my TR with no luck so far. :-(

IIRC, to find Diesal's vid just look up his name/gamertag thru the xbox app and go to his feed.
  • diesalkilla02#5142 diesalkilla02 Member Posts: 10 Arc User

Just saw the vid and YOU NAILED IT!!! That is definitely the bug. Happens to my TR on Duelist Flurry so it's a lot harder to see but I will try to repro on the dummies and catch it in vid too. Thanks for taking the time to do this!
    Glad you were able to see it not just happening to you. Having this issue makes you look like a HAMSTER player when in realality far from it. Almost quit playing the game because i was getting beat my 2800 il players. Like everything in this game though since it makes things harder they won't fix it. They only fix issues that make the game easier.

• muckingfuppetmuckingfuppet Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    has this been reported to the devs? if not it needs to be asap