test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Suggestion: Modification of the character list screen

brewaldbrewald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 212 Arc User
Hi all,

Is it possible to add a new fonctionality on the sceen?
The idea is to have the possibility to reorganize the list by preference of play, GS... (player preference) and not only have a list based on creation date.

I add a screen with a proposition of desiggn by adding "+" and "-" near each char.

http://imgur.com/a/Qwm7t
Brewald - GWF 18.3k
Eleonore - CW Mof Renegade 17.5k
Harlgard le Vieux - OP Prot 18.3k
Valrik - DC AC 18.2k
Furiela - SW Temp 18.1k
Post edited by brewald on

Comments

• Options
    firdraingfirdraing Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    I agree, I also lack this feature.

My oldest character is far from being my main, and to reach my most important characters I have to scroll down, I have no doubt people with even bigger numbers have even more trouble with that.
    For example you have 45 characters, paladin(or any other class new or upcoming) comes out and you have to scroll down 45 chars until you reach your new char EVERY time you play.
    It doesn't have to be a "+" or "-", I'd prefer the ability to simply right click a character bar and drag it up or down the list, since from what I see, right click doesn't have any functions on the character screen.

It's not a necessity but would be a great QoL change.
  • Options
    shadows1313shadows1313 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
    Totally agree on such feature being implemented! I would love to be able to rearrange my character list as i like.
    firdraing said:

My oldest character is far from being my main, and to reach my most important characters I have to scroll down, I have no doubt people with even bigger numbers have even more trouble with that.

Same here and for many many other players as well.
  • Options
    darkstarrfoffdarkstarrfoff Member Posts: 158 Arc User
    This would be a great change. I would really like being able to move my characters around. It shouldn't be terribly hard for devs to implement.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Maybe @midnightlight#2361 and @uimaven could take a look at this request
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia