test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cear Konig Daily Bug: "The Need for Mead" failure

dandeloreondandeloreon Member Posts: 32 Arc User
I was attempting to complete The daily quest "The Need for Mead" and There is no obvious warnings in the Queue system for others that Queueing for things like "Demegorgon (Master)" will lead a failed Quest. I do not mind having to redo the complete quest, but it's a major issue if I am in the middle of the quest and the map change force completes the quest.
Tagged:

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    I believe this quest shuts down until the next day if you leave the instance without resolving the mission to prevent farming yeti treats, and as such, does not behave like a normal quest instance where you can restart if you're interrupted.

A warning would be nice though.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • dandeloreondandeloreon Member Posts: 32 Arc User

I believe this quest shuts down until the next day if you leave the instance without resolving the mission to prevent farming yeti treats, and as such, does not behave like a normal quest instance where you can restart if you're interrupted.

A warning would be nice though.

Yes, and then there is a more disturbing issue... What happens should you get Disconnected while during the middle of the quest. I know for a fact that I suffer from a failure of an Internet Provider where I randomly loose all Internet access for usually 5 to 15 minutes during Peak Internet hours (7pm to midnight).
    You do lose it. Happened to my husband once while we were running it together and even though he reconnected immediately and I was still in the instance and we were still in a party, he was placed outside and unable to rejoin me.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Arcane Reservoir is the same way. With the current queue bug that can pull you into a map without warning, best not to be in a queue when you do these quests.

Arcane Reservoir is the same way.

I don't think this is true. I'm sure I've entered AR even within the last couple of weeks, logged out due to needing to do something else, and come back to actually run it later. No issues with re-entry.

Neverwinter Census 2017

• namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    I remember losing my weekly AD when I left the instance early. This was some time ago. Maybe it's been changed/fixed since. But I'm not about to try and find out.