test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

premade level 70 ps4 how to....

so i have a level 70 trickster and i want another level 70 read that its possible to buy one and i cant find knoxs order for it anywhere at all on character select screen in the market palace no where. anyone know what im missing ?

Comments

• mousebreaker85#4641 mousebreaker85 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    On pc it is a level 70 with I think 1500 gear and 2 campaign completions
    But I don't think on PS4 yet we have been playing for years so it is easier to get an alt ..still pretty expensive and a lot of work to do but it is a nice option ..
    Prob come out on Xbox first as PS4 is still pretty neverwinter new
  • ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    I think you might have to buy it out of the PS store - not the Zen store.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    I havnt looked but someone said they might not do that on ps anymore, not home to check. I know it def used to be in Zen store tho, so if it's not there Its gone I guess .
  • areus#3844 areus Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Hi.
    This was available via the zen store as I bought one myself. The 'link' disappeared after the last update. No idea why and did not see anything before hand explaining it was going. Hope this helps.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    iceborger said:

so i have a level 70 trickster and i want another level 70 read that its possible to buy one and i cant find knoxs order for it anywhere at all on character select screen in the market palace no where. anyone know what im missing ?

There's a post somewhere and it may be on the Xbox forum as it happened there, too. Something about the new mod bugged the pack, so they removed it from the store to be added back at a later date.
  • nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,495 Cryptic Developer
    It has been temporarily disabled. It was messaged here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1230027/
  • fear#0647 fear Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    hah! Awesome in my opinion, earn your lvl 70's! Plus its a great way to really learn the mechanics of the class playing it from level 4 to level 70. I guess 1 of the main perks of that pack would be the Elemental Evil campaign completed to get them boonz but im actually glad i waited til now todo Elemental Evil because it ties in with the new mod 11 content.. Oh! While that pack is gone are the mobs of Orcs/Giants in the SH going to give that HAMSTER XP again? That would be niiice! lol

Hamster filter manually applied.
    Post edited by kreatyve on
    PS4 Characters

NoFear
    Fearious
    Britney Fears
    Fearless
    Fearing
    GlitchedFear
    Feared
  • vdro#1153 vdro Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    iceborger said:

there's a link on here that tells you what's going on. what happened is something went wrong with the zen store that was going to impact players purchases and they took Knox's recruitment order off the store cause of a bug and there trying to fix what went wrong with it and there going to put it back on the store when they resolved the problem.