test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Very High Latency

cellablockcellablock Member Posts: 253 Arc User
anyone else experiencing alot of lag for th epast 4 days see my tracert prntscr.com/extgpa
http://prntscr.com/extgpa

Comments

• Options
    gabrieldourdengabrieldourden Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    Me too. Far more than usual.
    Le-Shan: HR level 80 (main)
    Born of Black Wind: SW Level 80
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Cryptic and lag are like bottom and pants
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    Last night was terrible, ran an FBI and had so many freeze up and lag deaths. Our GWF disconnected at least 6 times. Team speak stayed up 100% so internet was fine.

As a warlock when I shadow slip I scoot forward, the screen zooms WAY out then I rubber band back into a proper view.

I can't wait for Thursdays reset to see if it helps!
  • Options
    mentinmindmakermentinmindmaker Member Posts: 1,490 Arc User
    That traceroute shows the cause for your lag is very close to you network-wise.

It probably is a line overload problem with your ISP. Not a Cryptic problem.

In general, if it is a Cryptic problem, everyone will lag. Usually it is just a few people having lag issues, and the reason then usually is their local ISP having issues, or a problem on your PC.
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User

In general, if it is a Cryptic problem, everyone will lag. Usually it is just a few people having lag issues, and the reason then usually is their local ISP having issues, or a problem on your PC.

Riiiiiight
  • Options
    litaaerslitaaers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 871 Arc User

Riiiiiight
    BAM! You showed him!!!

But seriously, have you seen that Tracert? 5 steps from his router is 1/2 a sec response time. And the last ping to Cryptic is *relatively* fast, compared to the rest. I'd go with 'Not a Cryptic issue'.