test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: The Cloaked Ascendancy

nitocris83nitocris83 Member, Cryptic Developer, Administrator Posts: 4,498 Cryptic Developer
Patch Notes for the release of The Cloaked Ascendancy tomorrow, April 11

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/10462873

Comments

• Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Hello,
    Can you explain exactly what this means please ?

"Rings introduced by the Underdark expansion, received from Demonic Heroic Encounters, no longer apply their bonuses to companions or the player when equipped by companions"

Do you consider Demogorgon and CN, demonics encounters ?
    Or are you talking about heroics that spawn on maps ?

Some cools things otherwise in this patch:

- No timed queue for Tiamat and Demo
    - the dc 30% damage up with certain powers.
    I'm glad i spend some time ( a lot actually xD )making a dc these past days ^^
    - enchants scaling

This is the kind of important changes we exept with mods release.
    For once, il will say you did good here, thanks.

PS : I recomand DPS who are sick of queueing for hours to make a dc.
    I was nicely surprised by how you don't have to wait to be queued as a dc :)
    Sure you will not be able to run endgame soon but once you are lvl 70, you can very easily make a 2k/2.5k just by buying stuff from tarmalune and drows vendor.
    And as a DPS fan, i thought i would hate DC but actually it's pretty fun to play the buffing medic ^^
    Instead of spamming foes, you spam your allies.
    Post edited by diloul31 on
  • Options
    javviierjavviier Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Underdark rings will no longer have effect on companions... that means For example Rising Power will not increase the Power of the Companion per Attack... it will do NOTHING... and all of the underdark rings aswell..
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    ^
    Thank you, it wasn' t clear in patch note that it concerns every ring in underdark campaign.
  • Options
    orevirorevir Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Rings like brutality and precision, it havent effect with you put it in companion slots? So we dont buff this 4000 power or critical efect on us? So many time loking for doing CN and demogorgon for this and now you delete this effect when apply to companion?
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    The stuff from new mod for companions is even better than adorable stuff i eard so it's ok i supose...
    It's not like it's a pure nerf without viable solution and it gives you a good reason to grind something different than CN or Demo, we all fed up of these runs.
    The real problem is that it's almost useless to run Demo and CN now, not to mention POM or TOD that are now totally useless exept for ad...
This discussion has been closed.