test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is there a big issue with M11 Weapon restoration?

124»

Comments

• Options
    panteleeleepanteleelee Member Posts: 289 Arc User
    After patch i play 16 dig sites and i take ONLY 2 AF.
    Are you kidding me cryptic?????????????
    Anyway i dont care i take my daily AF from quests and next week i restore my main hand for end this madness.

Taylor DC/DO & AC Buff/Debuff - Guild Gutbusters Brigade - PVE
    May the Torm of Understanding guide us!
  • Options
    spideymtspideymt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 710 Arc User
    edited March 2017

Anyway i dont care i take my daily AF from quests and next week i restore my main hand for end this madness.

So you dont want the offhand for setbonus or do you already have it?

• Options
    adinosiiadinosii Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,294 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Anyhow...I think this thread has served its purpose. The original issue has been addressed, and while some people are not happy, you are now pretty much guaranteed to get the AF you need in around one month.

As far as I am concerned, the case is closed...and the thread could be closed.
    Post edited by adinosii on
    Hoping for improvements...
  • Options
    edited March 2017
    spideymt said:

So you dont want the offhand for setbonus or do you already have it?
    yes i already restore it

• Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    adinosii said:

Anyhow...I think this thread has served its purpose. The original issue has been addressed, and while some people are not happy, you are now pretty much guaranteed to get the AF you need in around one month.

As far as I am concerned, the case is closed...and the thread could be closed.

Muh writings. The pitchforks still thirst!

• Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    The people who were getting the 6 a day .. lose out.. the people getting 1-2 a day win out..

I think they tried to calculate the metrics and came out with the new system.. less depended on rng.

Overall today, you get more if you play your toons once a day through the area.. then you did before, for the most part.

sure some people wont..

But Frankly, since they refused to tell us what this timer was all about.. I dont know WHY some poeple were able to get 6 a day.. I never could.. ever.

So who knows..

• Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    Everybody wanted a garaunteed drop per day... now you got it from the daily... stop P&Ming as my daddy used to say
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    The focus from the daily is the perfect solution. The drop from digsites is just supplementary now and can be perceived as a nice, little added bonus instead of annoying random grind.
  • Options
    waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User

The people who were getting the 6 a day .. lose out.. the people getting 1-2 a day win out..

I think they tried to calculate the metrics and came out with the new system.. less depended on rng.

Overall today, you get more if you play your toons once a day through the area.. then you did before, for the most part.

sure some people wont..

But Frankly, since they refused to tell us what this timer was all about.. I dont know WHY some poeple were able to get 6 a day.. I never could.. ever.

So who knows..

Some people were getting more because double looting was a thing
  • Options
    uffff i end with this joke...i restore main and off hand.
    see ya all to x2 refine :D

• Options
    namelesshero347namelesshero347 Member Posts: 2,109 Arc User
    Yeap. My four alts will see you at 2xRP. And all four will have their main and offhand. And I didn't have to go apechit on the dig sites. Now I just have to bang out the 30+ portal runs on each toon...