Comments

• wynterwulf#9500 wynterwulf Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Just Extended another hour according to the patcher WTF
  • maitea#5521 maitea Member Posts: 2 New User
    what the hell.. 3 hour extension? :)
  • meggamechmeggamech Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Its a plot to let NA users get first dibbs at new content
  • dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    collect your key before you go to work in the morning, its ftp, of course its frustrating but would you rather the game crashed because they rushed the update ?
  • pinkvivi#5597 pinkvivi Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    :/ more anime to watch then ...
  • b0rkch0pb0rkch0p Member Posts: 383 Arc User

The last time they had one of these, it took like 14 hours. So, this should not surprise anybody.

exactly.. it'll be ready.. when that red dot goes green.. and then it will go red again.. just cause it does.. heh.. =)
  • nathan1998nathan1998 Member Posts: 1 New User
    i wish they would not extend the server downtime. i have downloaded the game through steam and have been waiting for 5 hours to play it
  • draeseldraesel Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Maybe, instead of pushing the time back, over, and over. You should actually post an update of what is going on, because most of us think you're just HAMSTER off at this point. You had time to test your patch, patch day isn't the day to test it. This is why people leave your game, because your business practices are incompetent.
  • dorsharlbdorsharlb Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Its better then unstable game play with constant server crashes as we are starting skirmish runs and dungeon runs just for a crash to kick us out at the last boss or what ever, its not like they are sitting there doing nothing twittling their thumbs and laughing at our complaints, every minute the server is down, they loose potential zen store transactions.. just saying give them the benefit of the doubt.
  • roadki11ukroadki11uk Member Posts: 16 Arc User

collect your key before you go to work in the morning, its ftp, of course its frustrating but would you rather the game crashed because they rushed the update ?

So collect the key (available 10am) before I leave for work at 8am? Would you mind loaning me your time machine?
  • coconutz44#9427 coconutz44 Member Posts: 12 Arc User

So collect the key (available 10am) before I leave for work at 8am? Would you mind loaning me your time machine?
    This guy definitely doesn't work
    Nashu - GWF
    Nash - DC

GM des ж Myth ж
    from my experience, these extended sessions indicate a serious problem, and they are dealing with it, the road remains closed because the debris is not good for traffic to resume ... as for notification, this is the official neverwinter forum, so this will be the LAST place to get information, history has proved that over and over - twitter seems the favourite, not sure why
  • p3zzl3p3zzl3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Meh. This happens in all MMO's. Situations happen, gremlins turn up when not in QA and moving to Live environment. I think most people really know this.

The difference between a generic MMO and an excellent MMO is how you:

a) Provide updates as to why there are delays and
    b) How you potentially give a little something back to the community to say "Sorry folks".

2 very simple, cost free solutions to any business that keeps players/community engaged *shrugs*

But then, I'm not in MMO Land - so what do I know :dizzy:
  • daddydethdaddydeth Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    you can borrow my time machine .. but I have to do my keys so I will need it back on time :p
    <

duh, you didnt get todays key? (available from 10am - if not at work) its available UNTIL 10am tomorrow, so collect it in the morning... System will be normal when the reset happens at 10am so you get tomorrows key as normal, nothing lost

keep the sarcasm also for others, I post here to be helpful, if you resent that, then perhaps log ? Too much vitriol in here atm, no point in creating further issues

dorsharlb said:

Its better then unstable game play with constant server crashes as we are starting skirmish runs and dungeon runs just for a crash to kick us out at the last boss or what ever, its not like they are sitting there doing nothing twittling their thumbs and laughing at our complaints, every minute the server is down, they loose potential zen store transactions.. just saying give them the benefit of the doubt.

They've had time to test it and fix their problems, they shouldn't be fixing them right now. They haven't even reported what is going on. They did however find time to update the launcher to talk about the new area. That's my issue, at least give us a real time frame instead of adding an hour when they feel like it. Or tell us something, not saying anything once again makes them incompetent.
    p3zzl3 said:

Meh. This happens in all MMO's. Situations happen, gremlins turn up when not in QA and moving to Live environment. I think most people really know this.

b) How you potentially give a little something back to the community to say "Sorry folks".

2 very simple, cost free solutions to any business that keeps players/community engaged *shrugs*

Exactly, they're aren't doing anything. Only post was to say they were going to start late.
  • p3zzl3p3zzl3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    but...but.....we have these free River District Chests to collect :)
    edited February 2017
    p3zzl3 said:

By pure coincidence, a new post just appeared on the launcher, for the river district treasure cache, a freebie (bta)

haha just spotted you already saw it
    hey guys I see a green light
  • dorsharlbdorsharlb Member Posts: 2 Arc User

Cant you just collect today's key tomorrow at 7am before you leave for work, thus before tomorrows 10am available timer reset?
This discussion has been closed.