What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong Side of the Stronghold - Recruiting members

2»

Comments

• Options
    ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
    4 Dragons last night with the alliance - and almost to GH 5! Go team.
    Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
    Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    k2clyde#0642 k2clyde Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Are you still accepting members? Lvl 70 GF IL 1880. I have been playing for a few months mostly PVE and your guild seems laid back but active, I'm sure I can meet your requirements and I will fit in great with a the dungeon crawl crew. This is what attracted
    me to your guild along with all the help you have given in other posts Raven.
    If you have room I'm Skimore@k2clyde
  • Options
    mossy#5930 mossy Member Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    I'd consider joining if you guys would have me....thing of it is I'm old & reflexes are slow (too much window licking as a lad when there was still Windex on it, lol) & I'm also not on as much as I'd like to be due to real world responsibilities (imagine that's the case for many people)

My game times pretty much Friday night, Saturday Morning, Saturday night & then whatever I can squeeze in during the week before everyone gets home (5 central Stsndard US)

I also don't use a mic at night due to my kids/wife trying to sleep. Not the best chat typer because that whole multi tasking thing doesn't get on well with me, but I'd try if needed

I'm currently in a clan that I think is primarily European based (they sometimes give times based of standard time in France)

They have been ok to game with; never been unfriendly ... but we don't really do much with our guild hall or game together. I found them by way of a blind invite while the Seige of Neverwinter was going on & figured, hey look...a chance for more supplies to turn in! I've helped them some with resources as I frequently buy Zen & occasionally get the stronghold thingy to feed Jack (what I named the mimic)

I'm a lvl 70 Ranger think I'm around 2200 or 2400 Il. (Shows you how much I care about that stuff) Definitely don't want to be power leveled or take shortcuts. If anything I'd prob be annoyingly slow. Could buy some twisted weapons now for instance, but still stubbornly leveling up "old reliable" (my first artifact off hand fire axes, they should hit Legendary tonight!) Then I'll move onto the bow...yeah I know, a waste of refining points but worse yet when they are finished I'm keeping em, not salvaging them or folding em over into another set for RP

I have a few other characters on my profile; my Son has a level 60(?)TR, I have a mid 40's Paladin & a mid 20's CW. Those characters are all without guild (except for my sons)

Anyway, those are the deets on my sheets...(character sheets; otherwise that just sounds wrong) If you guys have room & wouldn't mind a new guildie, I'd be happy to join. If you'd rather I not, I'd certainly understand.
  • Options
    As far as I know we still have a few spots left for both of you @k2clyde#0642 and @mossy#5930

Message me on PSN or on here the name of your main character and your psn so that I can send you an invite tonight when I get home from work.

Format is ravenskya@ravenksya or for my GF it would be Waffles@ravenskya just send me yours and an invite is on it's way.

By the way all we need now are gems and we are on to our first boon.

If you want to get in on all of the alliance stuff they have an alliance facebook page "house stargaryan neverwinter alliance" where you can sign up for the preplanned events like stronghold siege, dragon flights, tiamat etc. There are also impromptu events that guilds will throw together so make sure you have your alliance chat up incase you see "impromptu dragon flight who's in?"

Welcome to the Wrong Side :)
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options

Are you still accepting members? Lvl 70 GF IL 1880. I have been playing for a few months mostly PVE and your guild seems laid back but active, I'm sure I can meet your requirements and I will fit in great with a the dungeon crawl crew. This is what attracted
    me to your guild along with all the help you have given in other posts Raven.
    If you have room I'm Skimore@k2clyde

JT sent the invite - welcome aboard. Make sure you turn on guild and alliance chat

• Options
    edited January 2017
    Alright WSS people we have our first boon - be sure to go in and turn it on! Congrats on all of the hard work.

• Options
    fox#5003 fox Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2017
    Hello, i would like to join your guild, how do i go about that ?
    I'm a cw at 2700 gs rn, i don't care much for my gs because i out dps a lot of 3k gs players with my build.
    Thanks in edvance
  • Options
    Send your PSN and character names here - or message me on psn ravenskya@ravenskya

• Options
    torndespair#2331 torndespair Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Hi all so many guilds looking for lv 70 players I am a lv 45 here been playing a few days now. Looking for a good guild if you all know any. I have same tag in the game Torndespair on daily and love to play and learn hit me up with a mes if you want me or just to talk if you want. More freinds are nice to run dugons and such ty any ways and have a great day.
  • Options
    @torndespair#2331 you should hop onto the alliance facebook page - we might be separate guilds but we really do function together. Look for "House Stargaryan Neverwinter PS4" on facebook and ask for an add - the helm people will let you in and you can get to know everyone from all of the guilds and see which one you want to be a part of.

• Options
    torndespair#2331 torndespair Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Ty I have sent invite
  • Options
    All members of WSS!

Be sure to turn on your new boons and thank you for the hard work!

• Options
    We have done a minor purge of inactives - more to come. We now have room to start bringing new people in. We prefer level 70 but are open to any levels provided you are active. The Alliance is always hunting for more FBI ready folks - but personality is far more important than Item Level to us

• Options
    I should be ready for FBI next double rp so in about a month for me. I'm trying to get my reputation up to get the highest everfrost kits and potions. That way I don't have to switch up my gear just to get in & can fully optimize my build
  • Options
    Awesome! I should have at least one character there. The TR is close but what we need is for me to get my healadin ready. Shadow and I are going to work together so that we have at least two healers in the guild that can go in. Nequest is also moving along at a rapid clip and he's got a great DC. I think we will also have at least 2 tanks ready and DPS should be easy to find :)

• Options
    drazym123drazym123 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Hi, If you have room, I would love an opportunity to join your guild and gaming family. I currently have 1 toon, a Renegade Control Wizard, 3k item level, r12 bondings, maxed out pets, most boons, etc. I have already joined the facebook page.

Drazym@Drazym

Thanks in advance for your consideration.
  • Options
    I will send you an invite once one of us is home to send it :) Welcome aboard.

If you like PvP look for V-dot (in game name Krow or Blue Falcon)
    Prisca and Karmill run dungeon tutorials for newbies/lowbies
    Loads of us run dungeons every chance we get - but are forcing ourselves to do the campaign to unlock FBI and SV
    The alliance is almost always doing something so don't hesitate to speak up in alliance chat if you need friends to do something with.

we try to make a habit of bowing or waving to fellow guildies/alliance members when you run across them topside.

We have a PSN group that we don't really know how to use - feel free to join it because if Ualraig makes the chat he uses that to make it so everyone in the guild who has joined can see it.

If you need help just ask :)

• Options
    Hey ravenskya I met some guys last night pugging thrones. 4 of them were fresh level 70's and one was 68. They said there is about 10 to 15 ppl that play regularly. They have a guild but it's level 1. I sent a message to the alliance leader about the open spot but if they can't get their guild in, they were open to joining a guild if anyone would accept them. Just wanted to ask you in case they can't get in if I could send them invites. They were pretty cool and willing to learn. Plus their is a fresh level 70 healadin that could use some build advice and I don't know anything about that lol.
  • Options
    We should have room for all of them if they want to join our guild, I cut quite a few inactives the other day - as long as they are willing to be good players (no raging on randoms lol) they are welcome and you can feel free to invite them. If they want to talk with us first that's cool too.

As far as their guild joining the alliance - I think HS1 has plans to try to bring in a more established guild to fill the open spot.

• Options
    mrmakeithappen#7220 mrmakeithappen Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Ok thanks I'll let them know. I'm sure they will want to talk to you and the other leaders. They're looking for advice on some builds and you guys are WAY more knowledgeable than me. I only the 2 rules of dps.
    1. Always blame the tank. Then the healer.
    2. See rule #1
    Just kidding lol
    I work 16 hours today and 12 tomorrow <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
    Maybe Saturday we can get a party chat going
  • Options
    sounds like a plan :)

• Options
    I did another purge of inactive players the other night - but it was super late at night - if you are active and I accidentally got you please just message me and I'll get you back in. We now have room for more people (about 25 or so) if anyone is looking for a guild.