test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Feytouched??? Really, changing a mainstay enchant?

santralafaxsantralafax Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,896 Arc User
Feytouched is already on par with Vorpal. It is a mainstay of PVP. It is not underperforming and I have no idea why they are tweaking it as part of enhancing "weaker" enchantments.

I have run with both Vorpal and Feytouched and noticed little difference.

Comments

• Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    Get a GWF with 122k of severity, go to ToB, with companion dismissed/no rising or sudent bonus, rotate= daring shout/hiden daggers/ wms/ IBS, make sure you have full stacks of destroyer purpose and destroyer class feature, cast the test IBS from unstopable, for that use test weapons, compare vorpal results with fey touched, conside the feytouched debuff and that it is 28%, i got this:

Base damage came out a bit different but the conditions i said above were met, so that's the reason.

About pvp: Tenacity on crit works something like:

(Mitigated by everything else) * (1 - tenacity crit resist).

• Options
    chemodan007chemodan007 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @treesclimber
    I don't understand the point about the bonus mount. Magistrate now is not piercing damage?
    Drider
  • Options
    edited February 2017

@treesclimber
    I don't understand the point about the bonus mount. Magistrate now is not piercing damage?

Magistrate patience is insignificant, last time i checked act showed 1%, it was not 1% it was even less (in pvp usually more, something like 4% but my build is pve and high in crit) but my companion has no damaging attacks and i dont have a legendary mount, every other buffs are either worse or as good as magistrate patience, probably i will switch to champions return.

Ok, i was checking, damage is not piercing, doesn't flank and damage is not increased if the target hit by a crit was flanked, it's dealing 3,3% each second, not 2,5% i dont know why.

I do not think you can compare Feytouched on dummies. They have no outgoing damage to syphon.

It doesn't syphon anything, you hit the dummie with a encounter power you start dealing 18% more damage and he starts dealing x% (i dont know if it got fixed or not...) less damage to you, this damage will be a multiplier, as simple as that if you deal 300k, your hit with feytouched will be 354k + feytouch weapon.
    Post edited by treesclimber on

• Options
    chemodan007chemodan007 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    @treesclimber
    Your screenshots made on the preview server?
    Magistrate is piercing damage now on live servers. And its effectiveness is always 100%. On the screenshots you can see that debuffs affect Magistrate damage, effectiveness = 120%+.
    Or I missing something, or this is a ninja change.
    Drider
  • Options
    cilginordekcilginordek Member Posts: 459 Arc User
    I agree feytouched didn't need buffing. You could bring it up on the enchantments feedback threat.
  • Options
    warpetwarpet Member Posts: 1,969 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    it is a quite weaker then it used to be weapon proc alone was doing 17%+ of my damage on my gwf
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    @chemodan007 yes preview server, the pvp value i remember from live server log i took some weeks ago.
    I went to bryn shander with almost no armour penetration, hit mobs a couple of times and damage was reduced by DR.

About efectivness, glad you mentioned:

On live : Cw with combustive action + swath + enfanblement (on tab) and no changes, also damage is ticking 2,5% each second.
    On preview: Same CW, damage is being buffed and tick is around 3.3%, when i tried on gwf before this damage is not being buffed by strenght or the power itself so i have no idea where it comes from.