test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Armour Class on the new armour... pleeeeeeeaaase.

Basically...
Yeah, can we have the AC fix on the new armour please?

I've two sets of this new stuff ready and raring to go, and my GF would LOVE to strap on that Deepknights Brigandine and use the 50'000 hit points to soak up his pals' damage. But with a 14 point loss to his own AC he'll need a darn sight more than 50k to just keep upright.

Comments

• thornbr1ngerthornbr1nger Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Apparently this was already fixed for both PC AND PS4 so yeah....when are we getting the patch? Also I'm worried about farming up one before hand. I saw on Reddit that some people who got the drop before the patch that their armor didn't update after the patch and those players still don't have AC on the armor.
  • nightranger7477nightranger7477 Member Posts: 211 Arc User
    So has this been fixed? @nitocris83 We have not received any patch notes regarding this unlike PS4 or PC. I have already gotten several pieces of the new armor and the AC is still not on the equipment.
  • mordekai#1901 mordekai Member Posts: 1,598 Arc User
    Its certainly not happened on the stuff I already have.
    Every Tuesday I sit there, fingers crossed, hoping they snuck the fix in under the radar.
    So far, so disappointed...
    Has anyone else had trouble getting the lifesilk spinneret to drop? I know RNG is RNG, but I got every piece of non SVA/MSVA armor to drop on less than 1p runs - most in under 5 and a quarter of them 1st try. So id think they all have a very high droprate. Etc. But I'm probally about 0/30+ on lifesilk.
    Less than 10 runs
  • kydavi#1678 kydavi Member Posts: 68 Arc User
    Been running etos daily and still no lifesilk drop.
    kydavi

Main: Nidara Devilspawn- Ranger
    Alt: Aradin Coldblood- Fighter
    Alt: Lucrezia Vileborn- Warlock
    edited February 2017
    Got mine from ETOS.
    Got a total of five of the new pieces within first week, just pugging the odd dungeon, but since then I've seen nothing special.

To be honest, it has the single dumbest equip power I've ever seen.
    1% regen... that is alomst certainly going to pop in combat.
    Now I might have read this wrong but... as far as I know regen in combat is about as useful as a chocolate teapot.
    1% is laughable at any point on an IL 150 item, but as least make it incoming healing or lifesteal for it to make at least some sense.

Unless I've got it wrong and that power is, in fact, really useful and I'm just missing the point. (I'd really love to be wrong on this...)
  • armadeonxarmadeonx Member Posts: 4,952 Arc User
    edited February 2017
    @terramak My Pally has a 50k HP Deepknight's Brigandine sitting in storage. I just put it on and it drops my Damage Reduction by over 11% due to the missing AC stat :D

I've seen a few people saying a fix arrived on PC and PS4 but Idon't know if that's true - is there any word on a fix reaching XBox?
    Please Do Not Feed The Trolls

Xael De Armadeon: DC
    Xane De Armadeon: CW
    Zen De Armadeon: OP
    Zohar De Armadeon: TR
    Chrion De Armadeon: SW
    Gosti Big Belly: GWF
    Barney McRustbucket: GF
    Lt. Thackeray: HR
    Lucius De Armadeon: BD

Member of Casual Dailies - XBox
  • earlgreybeardearlgreybeard Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    armadeonx said:

@terramak My Pally has a 50k HP Deepknight's Brigandine sitting in storage. I just put it on and it drops my Damage Reduction by over 11% due to the missing AC stat :D

I've seen a few people saying a fix arrived on PC and PS4 but Idon't know if that's true - is there any word on a fix reaching XBox?

on the PC if you had already equipped the armor when the fix arrived many players only got half of the AC
    The new 150iL chest pieces all should give +12AC but it seems lots of players only have +6AC

I can't say for certain equipping it before the fix caused this to happen but if you haven't equipped it yet I would wait until after the fix just to be safe.

It also seems like if you wind up with armor with only 6AC you are SOL because there had been zero reaction to this problem from the regulars on this forum/devs/ community moderator.. etc

They are all pretty busy I guess atm..
    Guild Leader Den of the Misfits
    I guess we'll have to wait and seen then lol - thanks for letting us know earl.

After the patch my Deepknight armor has AC14, thanks for the fix @terramak :smiley:

Yes when patched on Xbox yesterday my deepknight's armor has an ac of 6, pretty disappointing being as I used a armor reinforcement kit on the armor before noticing the lack of ac on the armor.... pretty lame if you ask me, why would there be two different ac for the same piece of equipment? @terramak @asterdahl
    From everything I read on pc side it seems that the armor class didn't update properly if you added areinforcement kit (not sure about transmutes). For anyone that just equipped it it seemed to update just fine. I kept my armor in storage unequipped and it updated just fine. No word from Devs on people only getting half the AC after the updatevent who had prior kitted their armor
    Ouch..... not good. Guess I chalk this up as a learning experience.... always examine the tool tips prior to using reinforcement kits. Man I would hate to have to farm that again.
    Yeah I had a lucky escape there. I kinda expected to get the bugged AC6 anyway and had started making more lesser demonic keys to get another drop so I was relieved when it landed with the full amount. It would be nice to see them drop in another update for those who got the bugged version though.

Bug you say?
    Bollox... I saw the fix had hit... saw the Lifesilk Spinneret (IL 150...) had AC6, did a sort of cough/laugh/choke and salvaged the damned thing.