test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Sea of Moving Ice Bugs & Issues

2»

Comments

• omnishock26#6944 omnishock26 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Cyber, the alchemy thing works out on its own once you get the correct amount of success at level 20. It's not clean, but I imagine that's from the transition of the profession when the ability to level to 70 (and prof level 25) was added.

As far as the shake goes, this creates quite the issue in the Dread Ring. Going into the underwing is terrible as your screen begins to resemble a kaleidoscope.
  • cwhis#0653 cwhis Member Posts: 1 Arc User

> @lunafreya#2586 said:

> Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.

SAME HERE. HELP. I've uploaded the video of that moment on twitter. I can't post links yet, so I leave my account here and it's the latest twitt. @Geluchi

Same Here on both my characters. @cwhis / Drowned Shores Gar Shatterkeel task going into the water fall dungeon.
  • libra61682libra61682 Member Posts: 4 Arc User

Hi.. please help, after the update, my 1st character entered a dungeon then the screen starts flickering, writings are duplicating, tried to open inventory it opens but when i try to close it still there. All things that i open are just overlapping each other. I can cast power but i dont see. I cant see my char also coz of the overlaps. I re logged still not solved. My 2nd char works fine though. Im using ps4. Im at Neverdeath Graveyard doing the Open the Way Quest.

I am having the same problem and so is my spouse
  • akta#9913 akta Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    (Ps4) zulkir's dreadnought armor: when an undead companion is summoned, the armor buff icon appears in the bar and has a title but there is no description that tells us what it is doing. Also please make this buff bar expandable so we read through it and see all of our effects listed and their description
  • gingerballbaggingerballbag Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I have an issue with the sea of moving ice campaign I have unlocked the new area before I think i was suppose to be able to and now I can't get campaign currencies from any storm kings areas or most of the missions to appear at all.

npcs that use to give out missions all say obtain or complete the quest Defending the dale .
    Before anyone asks yes I have been to all areas and asked the right npcs for this mission it's all the same nobody wants to give it out I am totally stuck I have done this mission many times before 10.5 came out.
    I have only just unlocked scout cold run in my skt campaign so I don't even have f.b.i unlocked never mind the new area but I have been to the new area and done the first couple of missions got a khyek and fished then realised all I was getting was xp and coins and no campaign currency.
    I checked other areas and found the same

Please fix ASAP I love the new area but it's useless to me right now if I can't even get any missions to drop with ten town supplies never mind runic pieces.

Also the popping noise can get annoying it only happens in neverwinter

Thanks for the great game hope it's fixed soon
  • At the dragon turtle heroic encounter, when he does the wild slam and knocks you up, the frame rate drops to literally 1-2 frames per second for several seconds.