test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

PS4 graphic glitch

Comments

• Options
    depa420#7762 depa420 Member Posts: 35 Arc User
    I am also having this exact same thing happen now kinda makes me angry, they give us a dbl exp but you can't do the quest. I believe this is the one that is a perquisite to getting the next backpack. It's area 233,507 in evernight on the quest opening the way.
  • Options
    drno718#7904 drno718 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I believe it's affecting a lot of people. Each time I tried it there were people standing around the entrance.
  • Options
    geluchi#1897 geluchi Member Posts: 4 New User
    There is a bugged daily quest in Bryn Shander. The one with summoning wolves to kill. One of the summoning points is broken. Although i saw the solution is to change instance, I think I prefer you to know and fix it.
  • Options
    michael#4338 michael Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have the same issue. Fireguard Fortress and Chapter 4, the Helm of Bruenor Battlehammer. Clearly a bug.
  • Options
    drazym123drazym123 Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Same exact thing happens for me, the minute I enter the Underwing, the screen freezes up and I can't move. I need to summon travelling post in order to travel and get out of the zone. All other zones in Dread Ring work fine, just this one area is having the issue. I even tried to enter the Underwing from the other side and same thing.
  • Options
    tgvlx#0990 tgvlx Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    The graphics glitch is also affecting the quest - "Chapter 4: The Helm of Bruenor Battlehammer" , soon you go through the barrier the screens gets all messed up, and the only way is to use the "defeat myself" tool. Was using the 2x Exp event to get my GWF to 70, kind of sucks not being able to use the experience of this quest line.
  • Options
    darienblackhawkdarienblackhawk Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    My main toon is stuck in dread forge...Hell I can't even access anything because my screen is having an epileptic seizure
  • Options
    jimmyboy1964#7287 jimmyboy1964 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I'm experiencing the same graphical errors in dread ring and ashmadai lair
  • Options
    skurpioskurpio Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Same issue here on Dread Ring Underwing area. Two days running now. Thursday, 01/19 & Friday, 01/10. East Coast US.
  • Options
    Same issue here. Can't enter Underwing in Dread Ring for the past three days!
  • Options
    jamsandwich#8090 jamsandwich Member Posts: 1 New User
    Yeah, both this instance and the equivalent one in Drowned Shore have been bugging out for me too, now my character is stuck inside this instance and I cannot get him out at all (defeat me just respawns him inside and the problem persists)
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Same issue here. This is the same problem happening in the Dread Rings Underwing
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Merged 9 different threads with this one.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    markeen#2032 markeen Member Posts: 302 Arc User
    Seems that the Issue is happening in multiple locations across many campaign areas. Hope they get a resolve fix soon and extend the double xp.
    Founder of Knights of Ra guild in Neverwinter PS4. Founder of The Arashikage Clan in Defiance, formally of PlayStation Home.
  • Options
    nathicana#0766 nathicana Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    From summoning in Bryn Shander, to the Salvatore Bruenor arcs, it's bugged all to feck, folks. As others have mentioned, there have been losses of hard-earned items, time, and the opportunity to use the double exp ... since there's no update as to fixes, and this is such a widespread issue, are there plans to attempt to compensate in some ways? For some of our characters, it is becoming impossible to progress on various arcs. And here we are, going into the weekend - prime gaming time for some.

Could we possibly get some sort of update, response, or useful suggestion - other than 'well, don't play those parts', please? Thanks.
  • Options
    lord#2825 lord Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    ok, now it makes sense. the fire fortress part where it bugged at me was the bridge behind corner. i could run back and the bug stopped. so i got over it after about 20 tries with using minimap only!! ok now i try to get the buenor battlehammer helmet and epileptical seizure on the screen all over again. i thought perhaps i can trick it again. i went ahead with only the minimap. managed to beat the enemies with frustration and get to the boss gate... yep, boss battle with closed eyes because of the extreme nausea the screen shake causes. didn't work so well. so now what? turned game off and luckily when i came back i was in protectorc's enclave. pity
  • Options
    dorito#1667 dorito Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I cannot get into the Water node, I have the quest, get to the waterfall, click "x" and my screen gets glitchy and will not let me in.
  • Options
    bigman69269#2733 bigman69269 Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited January 2017
    same here same happened to me the only way out was to go defeat me hope they fix it soon
  • Options
    odie#8816 odie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    The graphic glitch can be done, but with difficulty by using the minimal only.
    Ignore the main screen

Just guide yourself via the minimap
  • Options
    drozz#2554 drozz Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Any updates on fixing the underwing glitch?
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    the quest "the sanitorium" is bugged with the same graphic issue that "opening the way' is suffering. right at the top of the giant spiral staircase it hits.
  • Options
    grendlerose#7658 grendlerose Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    also the sanitorium quest has the same bug as opening the way does.
  • Options
    kelly#1901 kelly Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    PS4 Neverwinter, I also must report this bug, I have received this quest, and when I get to the barrier water, I click x like it asks and the screen goes into a infinate mirror effect and i start taking damage until I die. I've tried "I'm stuck" command button, no good.
  • Options
    alxstgt#5803 alxstgt Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I'm at the quest Opening the Way and entered through that yellow Portal to Shadowfell and should now activate 4 Seals. Butas soon as I want to go through that first iron gate after the campfire my screen gets stuck and starts shaking, gets stuck and the stuff displayed gets multiplied the more I move. I can see myself on the map and in the corner and see that im moving. I also can fight but im not seeing what im actually doing. Its not playable. It took me 10minutes to get back to the entrance Portal where the camera acts normal again. The quest is undoable. Is this a known bug? As I did this quest with my main I had no comparable bugs. Can sb help me here?
  • Options
    goodnightsocetygoodnightsocety Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having the same issue at the quest:Chapter 4 The helm of Breunor Battlehammer
  • Options
    hawgfire73#3273 hawgfire73 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Having same problem in Chapter 4 The helm of Breunor Battle hammer. PS4
  • Options
    melrayn#7919 melrayn Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    When running a guild member through Ch. 4 last night we used the mini map to navigate stopping to trash mobs when we could tell we were in combat and successfully made it through. The screen looked as if it were going to explode but as soon as the cutscene ended everything went back to normal. the rest of the quest line is not bugged.
  • Options
    hellscream#4052 hellscream Member Posts: 1 New User
    I have the same issue with shadowfell. ps4. couldn't post an own thread.
  • Options
    blackbeard#3102 blackbeard Member Posts: 1 New User
    same here. i managed to do all tasks and now im stuck in this level because the portal doesnt work anymore. does someone know what i can do?
  • Options
    mystic484#3638 mystic484 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just in case somebody hasn't visually demonstrated this issue to the developers, here is my screen capture for the screen lock in Chapter 4 of Bruenor Helm. You can see I'm still moving around on the minimap. I had this same problem at the Water Gate at Drowned Shore, except drowned shore I could force my way through it via the minimap radar driving (due to lack of anything to fight while I got from the water gate to the inner door).. Bruenor I don't have that benefit to brute force my way and see when it starts working again, I can only backtrack or die alot.

youtu.be/rFvnZ2y4o2I
This discussion has been closed.