test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Relentless Alliance - Fight, overcome or die!

Comments

• Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    welcome aboard, i will be your tour guide on this adventure. Please ensure your straight jacket is secure at all moments.
  • Options
    sorce#8115 sorce Member Posts: 1,009 Arc User
    putzboy78 said:

welcome aboard, i will be your tour guide on this adventure. Please ensure your straight jacket is secure at all moments.

Remember to keep your arms and legs inside the moving tensers at all times.
  • Options
    rinat114rinat114 Member Posts: 913 Arc User
    Just because I'm late to the party doesn't mean we can't celebrate - huge welcome to The Imaginry Friends and the one true most awesome democratic dictator (<3) @micky1p00
  • Options
    welcome imaginary friends even if you are real to me
  • Options
    bluebubbl3sbluebubbl3s Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 121 Arc User
    VA hit Guild Hall 20 today!! so friggin happy! According to Putz we are the 6th Relentless ally to hit 20. What a collection of incredible guilds!!! and Myrms are close to 20 as well! :) Best Alliance EVER! :)
    Myth (CW & DC)
    Guild Leader - Valaurakari Ascension

VA is the creator and proud member of The Round Table Alliance
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Super gratz!

The long hard road to 20 always deserves kudos and cupcakes!

• Options
    oria1oria1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 263 Arc User
    edited January 2017

Congrats to both VAs and MYRMs for rank 20. You guys did very well and we are really happy to be in alliance with such fine guilds and people.

• Options
    Getting close, in 12 days we will be GH20 and have all R10 boons. I'm pumped for more POWER
    rinat114 said:

Total Guild ranks combined so far: 216

btw we are 221 now :)
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    putzboy78 said:

Getting close, in 12 days we will be GH20 and have all R10 boons. I'm pumped for more POWER

rinat114 said:

Total Guild ranks combined so far: 216

btw we are 221 now :)
    Haven't updated in a while, thanks ;)

And congraaaaaats to VA for reaching GH 20!
  • Options
    putzboy78 said:

Wait, we are letting putz get more powerful? Did I miss that memo? :tongue:

Super big shaking of pom poms for VA and MYR. Only a few more guilds to go! <3
  • Options
    putzboy78 said:

Well in this case....

Sorry couldnt resist :P

• Options
    oria1 said:

putzboy78 said:

Well in this case....

Sorry couldnt resist :P
    don't worry i was going to call out the special thanks as soon as we get to GH20. Those will go to our blade and our trade partners that helped make the climb a bit easier.
  • Options
    Just felt like trolling a bit, thats all. Long hours at work... so no worries my friend.

• Options
    boom, Myrmidons reaches GH20, the 7th guild in the alliance to reach GH20. Woot Woot

Imaginary Friends are next up to bad. should be GH18 in two weeks and climbing fast.

I want to think my fellow Myrmidons for their "relentless" farming to reach this goal, Bladerunners for lending us the Blade rank in the alliance for the 11.25% construction discount, our brothers over at Valaraukari Ascension and Gravity X Game for working with us to trade resources to expedite both of goals. And a general thanks to the relentless alliance for helping us farm shard, stronghold heroics, and dragon flights to mutual benefit.

Now @rinat114, lets move that alliance level to where it belongs, 225 :)
  • Options
    Congratulations to Myrmidons and VAs for getting to 20. You guys did a hell of a job, calling for alliance influence farms, doing shard farms etc. Couldn't have asked for better guilds to be in alliance and play along with.

• Options
    Updated, congratulations Myrm! Good job to everyone involved and a huge welcome to Spirits of the Dead to the alliance :)
  • Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Grats!
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    Grats !!

• Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    Gratz Myrm!
    Alliance Level 225!
  • Options
    nymerosnymeros Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Congrats!! I'm happy to be in this solid Alliance :)
    Words are like arrows. Once loosed, you cannot call them back
    Co-Leader of G r A v i t y X G a m e - Founder of the 1st Legit LFG and member of NW_Legit_Community
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited February 2017

Gratz Myrm!
    Alliance Level 225!

And having the best named guild ! :pB)
  • Options
    So here is an interesting thought.... do we have the highest Alliance Level in the game??? I would want proof there are others out there with more before i beleive we are not :) Yay us!!
    Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    edited February 2017

So here is an interesting thought.... do we have the highest Alliance Level in the game??? I would want proof there are others out there with more before i beleive we are not :) Yay us!!

I think so, but I'm not sure how to refute it since you can't see other alliances level.

Welcome I Come in Peace to Relentless. Alliance Level now 237
    Post edited by putzboy78 on
  • Options
    edited February 2017
    putzboy78 said:

I think so, but I'm not sure how to refute it since you can't see other alliances level.

Welcome I Come in Peace to Relentless. Alliance Level now 137
    Putz can't count - Alliance Level is 237!

And Welcome to our new friends from I Come In Peace. The cookies were a lie. Soz. <3
  • Options
    a belated welcome to our new Allies, I Come in Peace! We are awesome, so hopefully you love hanging with us :)

Myth (CW & DC)

• Options
    andorrabellandorrabell Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 437 Arc User
    An update: The Relentless Alliance is still going strong! With the release of the new mod we will be rotating MasterWork Support Structures in The Holy & Unholy Crusaders Strongholds. Other guilds in our alliance additionally are providing access to Mysterious Merchants.

THC/TUC Continues to seek high quality FBI flagged players to join our team! Please see our website: www.theholycrusaders.com for application standards and information.

In addition to a strong alliance and organized guild events we offer fun Teamspeak-based social events (Karaoke this Saturday 6pm EST!, Cards Against Crusaders online games) and the occasional guild/alliance contest.

Feel free to seek out anyone of Rank 4 or higher (officers) if you have specific questions in-game- we are a 24 hour worldwide guild(s).
  • Options
    and our alliance lvl is now 244 :)
  • Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    The only problem with this alliance is that there aren't enough pizza parties. WTF is up with that guys!?!?!
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    I just finished paying off the credit card after the last one! Loving our alliance as well, only 16 more ranks to go till max across all our guilds. :D
  • Options
    by far the most stable, and drama free alliance out there. Pizza party at my place.... in australia :)
    Myth (CW & DC)