test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

On the fence about something

Been thinking about picking up the Dragonborn Race Reroll pack since dragons are awesome and thus so are dragon people and I really wanna play one. At the same time I'm always wary of spending money because I'm a bit of a cheapskate, plus the dragonborn legend pack does look like it has some cool stuff in it, though im largely in it for the race more than anything.

What do you guys think? Should I just go for it, hope it goes on sale or safe up for the legend pack? Having some trouble deciding
If you don't roleplay, then you are playing the game wrong

Comments

• xxxhansolxxxxxxhansolxxx Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    I got the dragonborn race last year during the black friday sale. Bonus are nice, but to be honest i eventually went back to another race because those lizards are freakin ugly ...
  • sonji#4352 sonji Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Dragonborn is probably the most universal race. Mainly because you can prioritize your stats. If you can live with the fact that the race is so freaking ugly then you can easily maximize your classes...BUT if your like me i made a DB DC and havent touched it since level 20 mainly because i cant stand looking at it. I bought the whole pack and Im glad i did because the bag is very useful and with all my alts its worth it. But I use my characters to RP with. and well i just cant do that with a DB race.
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    If you have alts, even alts you create only for storing items, the account unlock bag in the Dragonborn Legend pack is one of the best things you can ever buy yourself, regardless of whether you like dragonborn at all.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kamenridersaswordkamenridersasword Member Posts: 6 Arc User

Dragonborn is probably the most universal race. Mainly because you can prioritize your stats. If you can live with the fact that the race is so freaking ugly then you can easily maximize your classes...BUT if your like me i made a DB DC and havent touched it since level 20 mainly because i cant stand looking at it. I bought the whole pack and Im glad i did because the bag is very useful and with all my alts its worth it. But I use my characters to RP with. and well i just cant do that with a DB race.

Good to see some people still RP, so few people properly get into MMORPGs these days. I personally find the race cool looking but to each their own.
    If you don't roleplay, then you are playing the game wrong
  • plasticbatplasticbat Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 12,390 Arc User
    The real gem of the dragonborn legend pack is to have a big bag for every single toon you have and you will have. I was too cheap and bought the Dragonborn Race Reroll pack for the Dragonborn character. Much later, I ended up buying dragonborn legend pack for the bag.
    *** The game can read your mind. If you want it, you won't get it. If you don't expect to get it, you will. ***