test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Flintstones is looking for Alliances

Flintstones is looking for our first Alliance and also some new members, we are a fast growing guild, with non-elite players. We are looking for people that are willing to help newer players. We do not want anyone who runs through dungeons and leaves the rest of their party to die. We like to loot everything and look around at everything.

Protecting Neverwinter since 800 ebc

Comments

• Options
    aandrethegiantaandrethegiant Member Posts: 3,364 Arc User
    Heya Harmjustice. Can you PM some more details of your guild and aspirations for an alliance?

TYRS PALADIUM - A Premier Neverwinter Online Guild
    No Drama. Camaraderie. TEAM Focus. That's the TYRS way. If that's your style, come join us!
    Research our Guild here: Read our official Recruitment thread | Sign up here: Tyrs Guild Website! | NEVERWINTER GUILD LEADERS: Join the Fellowship!
  • Options
    estasia1estasia1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 107 Arc User
    Silver Ravens is looking for guilds, if you are still looking conatct Angel Rose@estasia1
  • Options
    bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Hello @harmjustice , have you found a nice community yet? I would definitely like to have a chat, we may have a great spot in our Alliance for you and your guild mates. Hook me up in-game when you can, @bhurab , @vida44 , @crizpynutz or @rotters

Crusades,
    Civil Anarchy Council,
    The Fabled Alliance.
    Post edited by bhurab on
  • Options
    dedrian#7807 dedrian Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited December 2016
    Hello @harmjustice I am new to neverwinter made a scourge warlock I am up to lvl 31 i think so far in 3 days. My name Charindia@dedrian i guess that's how you do it. I am online at all times of the day and night as I do not work. I am really looking a guild to play along with as its pretty boring right now solo. I am not looking for any handouts or special treatment just so friendly players that I can chat with and laugh along with while gaming and play along with when i hit max level. If you can message me here or ingame however you do it as I have no idea how to search for guilds in game. I would greatly appreciate your consideration even if i do not meet your criteria at the moment. Thank you for your time.
  • Options
    rottersrotters Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Charinidia can you contact me ingame please, @rotters

Tabatha@rotters // Scourge Warlock // Co Leader // Civil Anarchy

Part of the -Fabled- Alliance

We are looking for non elitist guilds to join our alliance.