test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ember Legion : Level 20 SH : Semi-Hardcore/Casual Gaming Community

kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
Welcome to the Ember Legion guild recruitment thread for Neverwinter!

Ember Legion is a guild and gaming community designed for players that wish to compete at the highest level possible, be it PvE or PvP, while still recognizing that Neverwinter is a game and having fun is paramount! We have a level 20 stronghold and do guild end content runs FBI/Svardborg/eDemo/etc. Even though we can down any (and all!) content in the game, we’re looking for more players willing to join us in rocking end game content with us! We have members that have been in game for some time, and even some that started in the first month of open beta.

Everyone is welcome at Ember Legion, but we expect everyone to put their all into making the Guild and the community the best it can be.

We at Ember Legion want to be known as the best, most helpful, and knowledgeable Guild in Neverwinter! The Ember Legion community strives to compete in game, make friends online, and have fun on our Teamspeak server. We are more than just Neverwinter, and this opens up opportunities for our members to stay close even when their time in Neverwinter ends.

Ember Legion is a English speaking gaming community, though we have members (and welcome members!) from all over the world. We are also an 18+ community for mature adults, and we expect our members to understand that they strive to represent the standards of Ember Legion at all times. We also require that our members to be active on our Teamspeak Server (TS3.EmberLegion.com)/Forums as that helps build, and maintain, our community!

Not only is Ember Legion a Guild in Neverwinter, but we are a gaming community that spans multiple games! Please take a moment to review our website at: www.EmberLegion.com

We also have an application process that can be found here: www.EmberLegion.com/Register

As you can see we are an immensely active gaming community, so if you’d like to join us while adventuring in Neverwinter (or any other game we play!) please submit an application!

You can also, in game, contact one of the Guild Leaders at the handle: @MakeCocktailsNotWar
va8Ru.gif
Post edited by kolatmaster on

Comments

• kolatmasterkolatmaster Member Posts: 3,111 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Joining Ember Legion makes me feel like this...

B)B)B)

Post edited by kolatmaster on
    va8Ru.gif
  • tetrin66tetrin66 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have been playing with these guys for many years now and am glad to have the former boozers join me and all of ember legion. Let's make never winter great again.

If you guys want to know more about ember legion hop on TS and just hang out with us or hit up our forums. ts3.emberlegion.com
  • dancingshadowerdancingshadower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Recruitment still open
  • mofoconanmofoconan Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    :smiley:
    null
    Greetings!

What is your in game handle so we can contact you? :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Yo @kolatmaster just in case @textualdeath1234 doesn't see these messages, I am pretty sure that is where you can contact them in the game as well.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia

Yo @kolatmaster just in case @textualdeath1234 doesn't see these messages, I am pretty sure that is where you can contact them in the game as well.

I believe he contacted another GL last night, we'll be speaking in the coming days hopefully! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • wickluhwickluh Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Greetings,
    The guild Dragon's Sanctum is looking to join the Ember Legion alliance. We've recently reached level 4 and have begun the process of upgrading our structures to reach rank 5 ASAP.

We consist of few, but active members and intend to expand our playerbase with more of the same. A larger part of the guild is Europe based, but we have active members in both time zones (US and EU).
    There is only one person (two characters) with rank 7 permissions and there are two active officers, which are guild founders.

We have experience in organizing smooth Dragonflight runs on a daily schedule (6:30PM Central European Time - CET) and hope to do the same if given the chance within the Ember Legion Alliance. We also run lower end content for up and coming players to gear up and learn.

Guild leader in-game handle: @wickluh.

Thank you for your time,
    Vlad.
    @wickluh

Thanks for contacting us, we'll be in touch! :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • crowdsourced#3904 crowdsourced Member Posts: 218 Arc User
    Aren't you the leader of Win or Loose We Booze & Tuxedo Alliance ?Did you guys rename Win or Loose We Booze or this a brand new thing?

Aren't you the leader of Win or Loose We Booze & Tuxedo Alliance ?Did you guys rename Win or Loose We Booze or this a brand new thing?

We joined the Ember Legion Gaming Community and renamed the Guild accordingly... :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • pmswithagunpmswithagun Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 16 Arc User
    TR 3.8 r12's experienced in MSVA and all end game content. Would like to be considered for membership. If interested, please contact me @pmswithagun

TR 3.8 r12's experienced in MSVA and all end game content. Would like to be considered for membership. If interested, please contact me @pmswithagun

Hey there, just saw this! I'll try and shoot you an in game message today/tomorrow!
    va8Ru.gif
  • waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    Hello, I am quite selfishly looking for a new home for my main character. He is only referred to as "main" because he is built up the most since I tend to love all my toons the same. No player character discrimination here :smile:

Why selfishly? Because I would like to experience what having maximum guild boons feels like. The toon is a tank of near bis status who can enter FBI but has never done so (maybe you guys can change that). I dabble in both pve and pvp with him. I like helping other folks anyway I can, teamspeak is not something I enjoy but I have used it in the past.

So.. Apostle Grunbeld@Azzi - chat me up

Apostle Grunbeld@Azzi - chat me up

I'll try and send you an in-game message later today, or tomorrow, and we'll see what's up... Sound good? :)
    va8Ru.gif
  • waywardwizard#4349 waywardwizard Member Posts: 201 Arc User
    As good as it gets
  • desidesadedesidesade Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2 Arc User
    I will look for you today and see if we can get together for a chat,you can pm I am @desidesade
  • dancingshadowerdancingshadower Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 8 Arc User
    Looking for fun people on TS
  • molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    x
    Post edited by molchar#7365 on
  • molchar#7365 molchar Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    x
    Post edited by molchar#7365 on
    Greetings!

We saw your App from our forums, and I believe an Officer approved it earlier today! Check out the email you should have received, and follow the link there. Then sign into the Ember Legion forums (link in OP), and say hello there! :)
    va8Ru.gif
    Greetings all!

We are always looking for new awesome people, so feel free to be social and shoot us a message if you'd like to join the cool kids club! ;)

va8Ru.gif