test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.67.20160906pe.18

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    mvffin1mvffin1 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Boy, I sure am glad we got that unclaimed mail update.

- no one
  • Options
    kadamsy1#2692 kadamsy1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    what about fixing paladins threat matrix?
  • Options
    elspeth#6420 elspeth Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Issue with queue groups. Have to type in the name to invite instead if just inviting
  • Options
    diloul31diloul31 Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Man, with so many things to fix in this game, we get that kind of "fixs" ?

But hey, IF the game is more stable or should i say playable in the well or tiamat, i'll say : Thank you :)
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    It's often the easiest and quickest fixes that make it first, that or things that have been worked on for a time and finally got finished. Just because a fix appears before some other fix of perceived importance, that doesn't mean they were forsaken. It just means they haven't been fixed yet, for any number of reasons. Case in point... the mail "fix" was already completed and live on the PC.
  • Options
    thrill#1417 thrill Member Posts: 163 Arc User
    zebular said:

It's often the easiest and quickest fixes that make it first, that or things that have been worked on for a time and finally got finished. Just because a fix appears before some other fix of perceived importance, that doesn't mean they were forsaken. It just means they haven't been fixed yet, for any number of reasons. Case in point... the mail "fix" was already completed and live on the PC.

I am not sure you guys will ever fix the Pally threat problem. Can you please offer a "class reroll" token? I will pay for it. You guys are dead set on burying paladins. We are already outcasts and 10.5 nerfs us further.
  • Options
    kinan#4489 kinan Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    Argh, no PS4 Pro support? ArcGames/Cryptic, please. :)
  • Options
    crymsonkyng#1923 crymsonkyng Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    I would also like a class reroll. After what you guys have done to the SW...especially in 10.5 with no indication of making the class endgame viable, I see no reason to continue buying Zen, and I absolutely will not double down on another DPs class.

From what I have seen, heard, and discussed with other ps4 players....you guys may be seeing a serious dip in population and revenue when this hits. May be wrong of course....but much like myself many SW will be leaving, having no desire to be on the outside of endgame content.
  • Options
    devlin#3775 devlin Member Posts: 142 Arc User

zebular said:

I am not sure you guys will ever fix the Pally threat problem. Can you please offer a "class reroll" token? I will pay for it. You guys are dead set on burying paladins. We are already outcasts and 10.5 nerfs us further.
    I believe the pally threat issue is fixed with 10.5 so problem solved on that front (I think). The nerfs to your other abilities though....
  • Options
    mentat#7418 mentat Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    You call the mailbox a fix? I call it another way for u screw us yet again... Bad enough we are limited to storage size and have to pay for it, now we can't make use of a mailbox... Greed kills....
  • Options
    mentat#7418 mentat Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    Oh and what about the terrible match making? Que for a dungeon someone drops .. Say your healer he gets replaced with a rogue or some other <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

And u broke the chat interface, and u can't tell the last time a guild mate logged in,

Better fix that light flicker though.
  • Options
    beerninja#1874 beerninja Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    so basically this patch fixed absolutely nothing that you guys broke from the last patch (chat window and options menu, among others)

I feel sorry for you strum, I really do. The management team there just doesn't seem to care and they just seem to have hired you as a shield to deflect their ridiculous decisions. I hope one day you can get a job with a studio that has a management team which cares about the quality of the games.
  • Options
    djbreaktime#8619 djbreaktime Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    null
    Same issue fix this patch
  • Options
    mmnylund1mmnylund1 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    The queue invite problem that came with this patch disturbs me, we use "invite to queue" when setting up runs since then u can still do your thing while you wait, but not i cannot invite anyone to queue, have to be in the same instance, and setting up a 10 man edemo run is a mess, first invite 4 to your group, kick them, invite 4 more to your group, kick 1 and then invite the last one to your group and you have yuor 10 man queue ready for mdemo, and when the medemo is done and someone drops from queue you first have to tell everyone in your group to leave since the group leader has changed and you are not the group leader anymore so you cannot kick the 4 players in your group, so you have to tell the group to make you groupleader so you can kick them so you can invite more people in the group so you can set up the queue...and this is in a guild/alliance, i dont want to know how hard it is for someone making pug groups...
  • Options
    sensou#9055 sensou Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Since i cant create a new Pst i will post this here hoping that i get a reaction from a dev. So i am playing since day 1 on PS4 and i've been running FBI with my friends in the last weeks well over 30 Times. And i tell you right now this is the most frustrated i have ever been playing a MMO ! Listen to this ! I got 3 Set Pieces from the Dungeon in this time and every Piece is the wrong one with <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> stats that no one needs. Are you serious ? And im not even able to trade it at a Vendor for the opposite item ? This is just insane. 2 of my Friends didnt get any Setitem in the 30+ runs and 1 Friend got all 3. What the f ? I mean serious we all know that the loot tables are pretty <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> in the game right now and you even said that this is true but this just cant be arsed. This is just no fun. So for FBI please at least implement a NPC where we can trade the unrestored Pieces for the Counterpart. Its so frustrating. Not mentioning the Logic behind Underdark Rings. Player A (me) makes mdemo well over 200 times Gold and still has one +4 and one +3 ring and Players B goes first Time in Normal makes it Bronze and gets a +5 ??!?!?!?! Wth is this ? Sorry if im raging a little but this is just nonsense. So many of my Friends are quitting atm because of these Reasons. Also incredible Lag and Rubberbanding. Whats wrong with the Netcode or your Server Location ?!?!? I played online Gmaes which are a lot prettier and they all at least have stable 30 fps. Don't get me wrong i love the Game. I love the World. The Characters. I love to play my Class and many other things but there a few major things i will never understand. So please fix these things or you will lose the last boys from ps4 -.-
This discussion has been closed.