test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Need a little help with alliance coordination

hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
Hey @strumslinger , would you mind running this up the flagpole? We're having real issues coordinating events among all of our alliance members. Currently, there is no ingame mechanism for posting event notices that everyone in the alliance can see. Would you mind asking if it would be possible to put something like that ingame? Even a low-tech solution like a persistent billboard in our SH could help. Many of our alliance members come to our SH anyway to take advantage of our marketplace.
Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured

Comments

• Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    @nitocris83 This is a good one to recommend. :) We need this.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    nameexpirednameexpired Member Posts: 1,282 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    That's not how this game works.

[enable scrying device]
    Each guild can buy a billboard in the ZEN shop for 1000Z. This billboard transmits to all other billboards in the alliance.
    In order to prevent bots from miss-using the billboard our PWE monetization department has set a price of 10k AD for posting a 50 character message. You have a chance to extend your character limit by opening lockboxes.
    in order to read the message you have to be in the stronghold and travel to the furtherest reach of the map.
    To make this more realistic we have disabled signpost travel.
    A lot of players complained about bots crashing their alliance's dragon flight. So our SPF (Sales Prevention Force (tm)) advised us to introduce a minigame for reading the billboard. This minigame lets you stare on the screen for a long time. You should be so lucky as the fishermen in SOMI. Reading one message should not take longer than 15 minutes. If you are lucky.
    [disable scrying device]

Nice idea, bit I guess that's not how this game works.
    Imaginary Friends are the best friends you can have!