test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bumper Khyeks

micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
edited November 2016 in Player Feedback (PC)
I would like to suggest sort of Kayak PvP:

1. Flagged like in IWD.

2. No stats influence, nor feats, or anything, fixed Kayak HP for everyone. Maybe different HP for the different Kayaks, they are free from trasure so shouldn't be an issue.

4. Battering Ram (front of the Kayak): If you Ram an opponent on anything except their ram, they get hit for some HP, if it's a ram on ram nothing happens to the HP and you get bumped from each other.

5. Harpoon: Can be set on the second daily key (2 - it's not used now), if you hit another player or ice you are pulled towards it.

IMO, it will add a dimension of group activity and fun to the zone.

(btw, why in the game they are called Khyeks ? aren't the small boat thingies are Kayaks? Or Trimaran because of the stabilizers)

Comments

• forumnamesuxsforumnamesuxs Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 490 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    meh.. delete me.
    Post edited by forumnamesuxs on
    Wolves, big as a horse! I need new pants!

• farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    Do whatever you want on the way, as long as the final result is people flying overboard into the icy water \o/
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!
  • wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    get a boots of water walking, lol
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    micky1p00 said:

btw, why in the game they are called Khyeks ? aren't the small boat thingies are Kayaks? Or Trimaran because of the stabilizers)

It is taken right out of the Savage Frontier sourcebook. Ice Hunters are like Inuits... but different! Khyeks are like kayaks... but different! Because D&D!

http://forgottenrealms.wikia.com/wiki/The_Savage_Frontier_(sourcebook)

Linking to a pdf didn't work very well, but it's old material you can read online.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    That sounds like fun! :smiley:
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • throsbithrosbi Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    How soon do I need to start practicing for this? :o
  • rjc9000rjc9000 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,405 Arc User
    micky1p00 said:

I would like to suggest sort of Kayak PvP:

1. Flagged like in IWD.

2. No stats influence, nor feats, or anything, fixed Kayak HP for everyone. Maybe different HP for the different Kayaks, they are free from trasure so shouldn't be an issue.

4. Battering Ram (front of the Kayak): If you Ram an opponent on anything except their ram, they get hit for some HP, if it's a ram on ram nothing happens to the HP and you get bumped from each other.

5. Harpoon: Can be set on the second daily key (2 - it's not used now), if you hit another player or ice you are pulled towards it.

GET OVER HERE!
    (I'm sorry, the dork inside me couldn't resist)