test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Wrong Side of the Stronghold - Recruiting members

ravenskyaravenskya Member Posts: 1,891 Arc User
We are a rowdy crew who enjoys the mass slaying of dragons, demons, and other things that hoard treasure.

Our guild requirements are simple:

-Play
-Donate what you can to the mimic (that way we know you are playing and we all benefit from a stronger guild)
-Represent the guild well - I don't mean topping the charts in damage/heals - I mean in your attitude, play well with others
-Don't run with scissors, lick windows or eat paint chips
-No Hate allowed... whining is allowed in small doses, minor complaints about glitches or a bad team, but don't be a fun sucker or mean to people.
-If you need help - ask
-Power leveling is no longer a thing, if you sign up and ask us to power level you, expect your tenure with our crew to be short.
-Use the in game alliance chat to look for people to group up with, if you have game questions start with the guild chat.
-Humor is encouraged but not mandatory
-Mandatory is not a word we use in this guild, real life first, games second. The goal is to keep gaming fun and an escape from life.
-You will respect the people in the guild and the alliance.

We don't know who Bob is, or who invited him into the guild, but he's hysterical. +1 to Bob.

We have a PvP crew, a PVE dungeon crawl crew, and a ton of people in the middle - odds are that between us and the other 800 people in the alliance, there is someone working on the same thing you are and would be glad for the company.

We are also a part of the House Stargaryan Alliance so be sure to join their Facebook page to sign up for pre-planned dragon flights/Tiamat/mDemo Runs etc. Spontaneous things will pop up in the alliance chat.

If you don't use facebook and want in on the pre-planned events - let one of the guild leaders know and we will add you to the facebook list.

Let me know here or in-game if your are interested in joining- Cheers!

Raven

**New info - we are bursting at the seams with people asking to join (not sure where they are all coming from) so we are now asking that you have at least one level 70 to join (alts don't count against the max). We are also asking that people donate something at least once every 2 weeks or so to show that you are active. We don't care what it is - it's just to show us that you've been there since we are going to have to kick inactive players.

-if you find that you have been kicked and are still playing the game, let one of the leaders know, we are still trying to figure out the best way to ensure we keep the actives but we may make mistakes**
Founding Member of "Wrong Side of the Stronghold"
Ravenskya - TR / Krisha Chaos - OP / Waffles - GF / Dex Domitor - HR
Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

Post edited by ravenskya on

Comments

• Options
    And now we are down to having room for 1 more gauntlet, and less than 50 players. Let me know if you are interested!
    Becky the trendy GWF - GWF / Too Toasty - SW / Falcor - DC / Morrigan - CW / Sir Didymus - OP

• Options
    Yesterday we hit the button! GH3 here we come. One gauntlet spot left!

• Options
    vaultamor#5427 vaultamor Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    But.... licking windows is SO MUCH FUN with scissors i your hand. But FO realz these are a solid group of players and a good place to call home we are lucky to have them in our alliance and i can definitely say they have only made out Dragonflight events better and better. Look em up folks and join them or or align with them as a gauntlet.
    Vaultamor / DC/ 15000+
    Sweet Beets McGee /GWF/14500+
    Meat Pie /GF/11000+
    Big Poppa Huge Time/ SW/ lvl 70
    Stabby McBlade / TR / lvl 70

Guild Leader - House Stargaryen GH20 PS4
    Helm Guild - Stargaryen Alliance
    PSN- Vaultamor
    KCCO
  • Options

But.... licking windows is SO MUCH FUN with scissors i your hand. But FO realz these are a solid group of players and a good place to call home we are lucky to have them in our alliance and i can definitely say they have only made out Dragonflight events better and better. Look em up folks and join them or or align with them as a gauntlet.

You've been into the paint chips haven't you :) It's the big boss man of the alliance! Always good to see Sweet Beets/Vaultamor around.

We officially have lights now! GH3 almost to GH4... I do need to have a talk with our construction coordinator - putting up stained glass windows first, then lights... one might want to consider getting the fallen in roof taken care of first. Lol

• Options
    gduff#9306 gduff Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    are you guys still accepting players? i've recently transitioned to a part time gamer on account of i was coerced into procreating. I get a few hours in some weeknights and maybe some more on the weekend provided my spawn and his mother are preoccupied. Just made it to the end game stuff (SW lvl63) and would like to start killing things with other people. Let me know if you have the room for a caged tiger in your guild
  • Options
    calm033#2537 calm033 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Lol, you'll fit well in Wrongside. Ravenskya is away this weekend I think so hopefully will get you sorted next week.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Oh yes... I smell one of our own :)

@gduff#9306
    We got back in town late last night - If one of the other leaders hasn't gotten you into the guild yet - let me know your char/psn name and I'll shoot you an invite once I'm off of work.
    Post edited by ravenskya on

• Options
    psn name = iniquitousGD and my character is Seph Von Esche. ill look for invites on PSN. thanks guys.
  • Options

psn name = iniquitousGD and my character is Seph Von Esche. ill look for invites on PSN. thanks guys.

I'll send you an invite as soon as I get home from work, unless I can get a hold of JT before then

• Options
    no rush. I get off here at 5 central time and probably won't get on till after 8 tonight. Thanks man
  • Options
    JT said the invite was sent :)

Welcome to the Wrong Side of the Stronghold - all disputes are settled out back of Icewindale. Chuck what you can into the mimic and be sure to check out the alliance facebook page to sign up for the preplanned dragon flights/tiamat/mDemo/and PvP. Everything else and unplanned events you will see in the alliance or guild chat so make sure those are both turned on.

Cheers

Raven

• Options
    accepted this morning. Thanks again.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yesterday was eventful in the guild!

We hit the build button on GH4!!!

We kicked our first person from the guild, he lasted less than an hour.
    He said he came from the message boards, was level 9 and immediately went into the alliance chat asking for power leveling. We asked him over and over if he needed help with a specific area, or didn't know what to do in the game so that we could give him guidance. He just kept saying "I want to be leveled". We looked, he had no other characters (We get the idea of power leveling your 3rd or 4th character, not your first) -

So I finally told him "A) power leveling was removed from the game and B ) you are in the wrong guild"

In this guild, the only kind of lazy we tolerate is hitting "defeat me" to fast travel back to the campfire in Spinward.

So the take away is this - we are growing, and building and having a blast doing it. You are welcome to join us in the fun. But as it says in the initial post - if you come in acting lazy/entitled or smell like you are going to bring our fun down, you are in the wrong guild.

Just to make sure no one thinks anything incorrect - it was NOT @gduff#9306 it was some random person who chased JT all over Protector's Enclave begging for an invite.

• Options
    choss#6733 choss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    So I've been looking for a guild to join and it looks like this guild is tons of fun. I've got a lol 70 gwf and have been playingbfor about 5 months now. My psn name is minegeturown and my in-game character is Choss if you would like to contact me
  • Options

So I've been looking for a guild to join and it looks like this guild is tons of fun. I've got a lol 70 gwf and have been playingbfor about 5 months now. My psn name is minegeturown and my in-game character is Choss if you would like to contact me

I'll shoot you an invite when I get home from work - the GH is in the middle of an upgrade to LV4 (I think there is another day on it). You can go to any of the strongholds in the alliance - we recommend House Stargaryan 1 for the best shopping. They are like that high dollar mall that you go to when someone gives you a gift card lol.

Our crew runs all around our guild hall, generally we group up there for dungeons so if you see a bunch of people standing around in front of the pile of rocks, we are probably mucking around in our inventory waiting to load into a dungeon.

don't hesitate to use the guild chat to ask questions or look for groups, if no one is doing something you want to do, try the alliance chat. I think tonight they are setting up a Tiamat run for the alliance so you might want to check out the alliance facebook page if you want to sign up for that.

• Options
    choss#6733 choss Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Awesome sounds like my kind of party. Lately I've been watching videos and reading guides for the epic dungeons seeing as how I am a noob and dont want to die right away. For now I'm just grinding away at the campaign boons to make my poor little glass cannon survive longer
  • Options
    @choss#6733 So hopefully our random run through Lostmauth didn't frighten you off :) Generally there isn't that much dying, but then generally we bring our own tank with us.

• Options
    lastsagas#1544 lastsagas Member Posts: 1 New User
    Psn is LastSagas, accounts name is LastSagas
  • Options

Sorry I just saw this - We will send you an invite today after work.

• Options
    ravenskya said:

Sorry I just saw this - We will send you an invite today after work.
    Tried to send an invite - what is your character name?

• Options
    kamehameha069#8658 kamehameha069 Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    Room for 1?

I'm in a guild that started with 5 now just myself, everyone else jumped to a different game. My main is a LvL 70 SW 3053 IL always looking to run dungeons, heroics, etc. I'm active and play daily, I have to b/c RNG hates me! LoL

If so just let me know, Thanks
    Psn-Kamehameha69
  • Options

Room for 1?

I'm in a guild that started with 5 now just myself, everyone else jumped to a different game. My main is a LvL 70 SW 3053 IL always looking to run dungeons, heroics, etc. I'm active and play daily, I have to b/c RNG hates me! LoL

If so just let me know, Thanks
    Psn-Kamehameha69

Sure thing, I'll send an invite once I get home - you can either add me on PSN (ravenskya) or let me know your character's name so that I can send you an invite directly

• Options
    TO ALL MEMBERS OF WSS!

We are maxing out on membership so we will be doing a purge of inactive members. Please be sure to donate SOMETHING, to the stronghold by Dec 1 to let us know you are still active in the game. We don't care if it's a single gold, a moldy shoe or a stronghold pack - we just need to know that you are playing.

If you read this after Dec 1 and have been cut - let one of us know that you are back and we will be happy to re-invite you if there is room :)

• Options
    Hello ravenskya,

Your guild sounds amazing! I agree and love all your requirements. With that said I'm in a small guild that sounds much like yours. It's about 40 ppl and I haven't ran into anyone being a jerk yet. Was wondering if you would accept my guild into an alliance? You actually posted to the guild leader on September 23 about forming an alliance on this website. It was titled under small guild recruitment no level requirements. The discussion was started by fireblaze951. It's really a laid back guild but I'm looking for more people to run end game content, dungeons, etc,etc. Normally I gotta que up things and those experiences have been horrible lol!! I also think there's something to be said for loyalty so I don't wanna just up and leave. I'll put my psn name in here and I'll also reach out to my guild leader. Apparently I joined the guild as soon as the new destiny expansion came out and they have been rocking in that hard lol. I actually haven't been on neverwinter myself this past month, as I stopped playing when the key change announcement came and I just started playing again a couple days ago. Though in my guild real life comes first and also we are all gamers. Sometimes we play something other things lol! Either way I have no problem contributing to your guild and I'm sure fireblaze will be cool about because well....they just seem cool about everything!!

If for some reason they don't want to do an alliance I'm gonna have to bid adieu to them if you'll take me. I'm a Gwf with a gs of 2731. I just completed the lostmauth set today and will look to upgrade it to at least epic next week with double rp. I also have most of my boons done. I have the 1st part of the last boon for tyranny of dragons and the first boon of icewind dale remaining besides the new content. Just let me know your thoughts and I look forward to mauling our enemies lol!!

P.S. sorry about the novel but I'm all about the little details and I always keep it real.

My psn is bray8024
  • Options
    Well I'm not the alliance leader - We are under House Stargaryan and we've filled our Gauntlets already. But there is always the possibility that one of the other swords has room for your guild under them.

Talk to @vaultamor#5427 about the alliance.

If the alliance doesn't work out (because honestly I think we just filled it over the weekend) You and anyone else from your guild are more than welcome to join us in the Wrong Side or in any of our Gauntlet guilds if we end up getting full. The alliance is a blast and there is always someone doing something.

If you decide you want an invite send me a message on PSN with your character name and I'll get you invited. Cheers!

• Options

Hello ravenskya,

Your guild sounds amazing! I agree and love all your requirements. With that said I'm in a small guild that sounds much like yours. It's about 40 ppl and I haven't ran into anyone being a jerk yet. Was wondering if you would accept my guild into an alliance? You actually posted to the guild leader on September 23 about forming an alliance on this website. It was titled under small guild recruitment no level requirements. The discussion was started by fireblaze951. It's really a laid back guild but I'm looking for more people to run end game content, dungeons, etc,etc. Normally I gotta que up things and those experiences have been horrible lol!! I also think there's something to be said for loyalty so I don't wanna just up and leave. I'll put my psn name in here and I'll also reach out to my guild leader. Apparently I joined the guild as soon as the new destiny expansion came out and they have been rocking in that hard lol. I actually haven't been on neverwinter myself this past month, as I stopped playing when the key change announcement came and I just started playing again a couple days ago. Though in my guild real life comes first and also we are all gamers. Sometimes we play something other things lol! Either way I have no problem contributing to your guild and I'm sure fireblaze will be cool about because well....they just seem cool about everything!!

If for some reason they don't want to do an alliance I'm gonna have to bid adieu to them if you'll take me. I'm a Gwf with a gs of 2731. I just completed the lostmauth set today and will look to upgrade it to at least epic next week with double rp. I also have most of my boons done. I have the 1st part of the last boon for tyranny of dragons and the first boon of icewind dale remaining besides the new content. Just let me know your thoughts and I look forward to mauling our enemies lol!!

P.S. sorry about the novel but I'm all about the little details and I always keep it real.

My psn is bray8024

So I'm not sure if you saw the post about the alliance - there may actually be room in the alliance now - so talk to Vault. Otherwise let me know your character name and I can send you a guild invite if you are interested.

• Options
    For those that requested invites and haven't gotten them yet:

I need to know your character name AND your psn name to successfully invite you. A few of you I only have one or the other. HUGS - Raven

• Options
    Hey I saw your post about the alliance. Sent a message to vault and waiting for a response now. Once he answers I'll go from there and if I leave my guild I'll definitely send you my info for an invite. Thanks and happy thanksgiving
  • Options

Hey I saw your post about the alliance. Sent a message to vault and waiting for a response now. Once he answers I'll go from there and if I leave my guild I'll definitely send you my info for an invite. Thanks and happy thanksgiving

Sounds good - you should also check out the House Stargaryan Facebook page - you will want to at least be familiar with it if you join our guild since that's where the pre-planned events are signed up for

• Options
    vaultamor#5427 vaultamor Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    messaged ya back mrmakeithappen
    Vaultamor / DC/ 15000+
    Sweet Beets McGee /GWF/14500+
    Meat Pie /GF/11000+
    Big Poppa Huge Time/ SW/ lvl 70
    Stabby McBlade / TR / lvl 70

Guild Leader - House Stargaryen GH20 PS4
    Helm Guild - Stargaryen Alliance
    PSN- Vaultamor
    KCCO