test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Three Friends looking for a new Fun Guild

Hi there guilds, and guild recruiters. Two of my current guild mates and myself, are currently looking to join a fun and friendly guild. We have been playing Neverwinter since Module 1, and have mostly enjoyed it since then. During that first module we did belong to a large guild, but due to the constant fighting, swearing, lack of respect and not wanting to work together, we decided to make our own guild. Due to the fact that we are currently the only 3 that are still playing on a regular basis in our guild, which is making improvements trudge on at a snail’s pace, we felt it was time to join a more experienced guild.

We understand that there are many guilds out there looking for members, but we would like to join one that is lighthearted and fun. We play the game in the same manner we live our lives, and that is by the famous motto of, “Treat others as you would have them treat you”. So, we are looking for a guild that is out to have fun, does not contain more than a minimal amount of drama, and has it set to where mutual respect is shared by the collective group. We want to be able to enjoy ourselves when we log in to play, and build some camaraderie with the body of members in that new guild. So you may have an idea of who you may be offering a spot to, I have included links to screen shots of each character that is looking for a new home. We are looking to join as a group of three, and are not interested in separating.

My Character is a GWF called Scutomiles, and here is his character sheet…

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMzTgLGiA4r7Kf7piIhCWjn1vB5CQus5MFhk6Ol

My Teenage son has a GF character named Calcitrare Bellator.

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPTJCPVZxpTBb140yHw374qedQpMuWgcdO6aCGW

And our very close friend has a CW named Thenedore

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipMQ9nqKQQmBNtENrjaBuMt7E5GNakMO14qf2OC1

Could not get pictures to load, so I have included links to screen shots of our characters.

If you are interested in recruiting us for your guild, please just shoot me a private message, so we discuss our options. Thanks for reading, and enjoy the game. 

Comments

• Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    You could join a guild, but if you are already in a guild why not look to join an Alliance. That way you get to keep what you have built, but get to join a larger community as well. Cake and eat it.
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    Nah, joining an established guild is the way to go. Building a stronghold on the backs of 3 people is... very not recommended. Sure, you lose what you've put in already but better to stop now and not put in more. It's grueling.

Since family-friendly appears to be one of the desired qualities, I'd suggest looking into New OutRiders or Guild Medieval. They should be easy enough to search up.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    hastur905hastur905 Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    Well we have room in lots of guilds in our Alliance, Ancient Spirits, Fair Dinkum to name 12 of the twelve. Spread in time zones all across the world. So you can shop at the Greycloaks Alliance (Tredecium)
  • Options
    ghosty2aghosty2a Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    Howdy Yall, Ghosty here from the Ancient Spirits , while I would love to have you 3 folks join our guild, I think Hastur had it right in his first post. The Tredecium does have an open slot for a Gauntlet guild. Joining an Alliance will give you a lot of advantages for a small guild like yours. You can enter any of the Alliances Strongholds and buy items from them, if you have the guild marks of course. Also, a shout in the Alliance chat will yield all sorts of help for dungeons, stronghold events and especially Influence runs. I would highly recommend you PM Hastur in game and check out our Alliance.
  • Options
    jmiller84jmiller84 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 188 Arc User
    Vretzen here from Valaraukari Ascension. We'd be interested in having a chat to see if we're the right fit for you. We're mostly 18+, but we do have a few younger players who happen to be family members of some of our more established players. So feel free to message me @jmiller84 , @eldridgeknight or @bluebubbl3s to discuss.

Have a great day.
    HR: Vretzen
    GWF: Vretzina
    OP: Vee
    DC: Evee
    CW: nezterV

Leader - Valaraukari Ascension
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    The problem with just taking your tiny guild into an Alliance is that you get the benefits of shopping and a community to play with, but the burden of upgrading your SH and boon structures is still primarily on your own guild. It is completely irresponsible for anyone to recommend that a 3-player guild go that route.

Seriously, how would you feel about the idea of farming a few million Influence by yourself? Don't start. If your alliance is prepared to actually farm Influence for said tiny guild, then this warning might not stand, but you should establish that up front.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • Options
    cattman5cattman5 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Hello boldorian,

If you have not found a home already I would like to offer you to join ORDER OF KNIGHTS RADIANT. We are a family guild the is run by my wife and I and we have 4 teen age children that play with us. We will be lvl 5 tomorrow. We are the sword guild to THE SWORD COAST KNIGHTS. We are all about having a great time. The guild is playing mostly from 5pm to 11pm pacific time. It would be great to hear from you.
  • Options
    dupeksdupeks Member Posts: 1,789 Arc User

The problem with just taking your tiny guild into an Alliance is that you get the benefits of shopping and a community to play with, but the burden of upgrading your SH and boon structures is still primarily on your own guild. It is completely irresponsible for anyone to recommend that a 3-player guild go that route.

+1 well-said.

There are plenty of very friendly guilds out there. Before you know it, you'll feel like your family has grown and you'll be more engaged with your in-game community to boot.

In my opinion, "owning" the guild is not nearly as important as a warm sense of belonging and having a community to rely on. Dropping my small guild for a larger one that was aligned with my attitude about this game is confidently the best decision I've made to improve the enjoyment I get out of Neverwinter.
  • Options
    boldorianboldorian Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    I would like to thank everyone who offered to let our trio join their guild, and for all of the help regarding joining a guild vs an alliance with our original guild. We were welcomed with open arms into a new guild tonight, and will be fighting alongside a new group of friends. :)
  • Options
    tundrrabloomtundrrabloom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 297 Arc User
    boldorian said:

I would like to thank everyone who offered to let our trio join their guild, and for all of the help regarding joining a guild vs an alliance with our original guild. We were welcomed with open arms into a new guild tonight, and will be fighting alongside a new group of friends. :)

I'm glad to see you have found a new home!