test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Professions: where can i find/build infanty weapons and armor

jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
As the title states i am unable to find or build infanty weapons/armor for profession tasks.
I am sure i am missing something simple but can someone tell me where i aquire such items.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    "Infanty" - I was thinking this was a typo, but you wrote it twice... in afraid I don't know what this is. Did you mean "infantry?"

In any case melee weapons and bows are made with the Weaponsmithing profession and caster weapons (DC, CW, SW) are made with Artificing.

Check your filters - uncheck the hide higher level and uncheck the hide tasks you don't have materials for. You should see weapon tasks now. Also important, some weapons tasks are "rare" which means they show up randomly, so you may need to check periodically to see them.
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 174 Arc User

kvet said:

"Infanty" - I was thinking this was a typo, but you wrote it twice... in afraid I don't know what this is. Did you mean "infantry?"

In any case melee weapons and bows are made with the Weaponsmithing profession and caster weapons (DC, CW, SW) are made with Artificing.

Check your filters - uncheck the hide higher level and uncheck the hide tasks you don't have materials for. You should see weapon tasks now. Also important, some weapons tasks are "rare" which means they show up randomly, so you may need to check periodically to see them.

Yep that was a typo and i will look into that.

The Professions vendor in Protector's Enclave.

Sounds to simple now that someone said it.

Thanks to both of you for the answers
  • Options
    beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    @kvet

Infantry weapons/armor are Leadership assets. Valyn's answer was correct.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia