test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Constantly getting dc'd for the past few hours

Comments

• Options
    bakedpotardobakedpotardo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 22 Arc User
    Same here, unplayable since yesterday, couldn't even do stronghold influence, daily quests near impossible.

I was just about to try a reinstall, glad I spotted this first D:
  • Options
    maikiromaikiro Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same problem here. It is really annoying.
  • Options
    ohms66ohms66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    Glad it's not just me :(
  • Options
    xxvadi#2678 xxvadi Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    Will we get some compersation if we cant play and couldnt participate in double event? I guess its not our issues, its Arc's issue.
  • Options
    Using EU proxy seems to have fixed it, hopefully it stays this way..
  • Options
    arabaturarabatur Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 778 Arc User

Using that now and still getting lag/rubberbanding and SNR's. And of course disconnects.
    Definitely not an Arc User.
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Getting bad lag/server not responding and disconnected ever since last night. Xbox one , UK, ISP is virgin media. Others in uk on friend list and guild seem to be playing fine.

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    cscriv79cscriv79 Member Posts: 398 Arc User
    Same issue for me on xbox. Was going to beat fangbreaker too :(

I am neither here nor there, for I am NevrCene

NevrCene: TR
    Melisandre: SW
    Brienne: GWF

Guild : Mystic Dawn (GH20)
  • Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    Same, I have been unable to play since yesterday some time in the afternoon. I cannot log on to any of my characters :(
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    sotipsyysotipsyy Member Posts: 7 Arc User
  • Options
    dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    For the apparent magnitude of this 'outage', I am curious why this thread doesnt have more posts, all of Europe is normally ingame now, and the US is coming into the stream too ... are issues being highlighted elsewhere, I have seen nothing official on twitter ...
  • Options
    ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    so far we hear it from parts of western and central europe...
    other parts of europe seem to be ok.
    for me it's still unplayable.
    although i managed to get my VIP key after severa attempts. :p
  • Options
    arabatur said:

Using that now and still getting lag/rubberbanding and SNR's. And of course disconnects.
    Yeah.. I'd just come back to say it's still unplayable :[ It was kinda ok for a while, I'm not getting SNR and disconnected anymore but still can't run dungeons, combat lag is to bad, lag HAMSTER up fishing etc :/

:/
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    *snip*

• Options
    edited November 2016
    and for some reason I double posted and quoted myself, wtf.
  • Options
    dragonsbloodsdragonsbloods Member Posts: 124 Arc User
    I managed to get ingame, and into guild chat, many in there unaware of the issues. I referred them to these forum notes, and attempted to post the link, then found my ingame chat not working - did I create a problem for myself by posting the link in there to this thread ?
    or did the chat just fail randomly...
  • Options
    qexoticqexotic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 841 Arc User
    Even though this is probably not a problem that Cryptic can resolve, a lot of people are so used to the idea that Cryptic rarely if ever respond to anything posted over the weekend that they simply aren't bothering to say anything here as it will not get a response. Also, it's the weekend. If people can't play NW there are probably lots of other more entertaining things they can do instead, e.g. wash the dishes, tidy the house, talk to someone, watch some paint set, etc., so why post a complaint >:)
  • Options
    ladyd#0844 ladyd Member Posts: 1 New User
    Im in the Uk and also having this issue on ps4 but i know friends who are in the uk and usa and they are able to play fine
  • Options
    daccura#4102 daccura Member Posts: 39 Arc User
    PS4 player here and I have the same issues. Started on Saturday evening and since then the game is not playable. I'm also from Europe (Austria).
  • Options
    razor4lpharazor4lpha Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 89 Arc User

I managed to get ingame, and into guild chat, many in there unaware of the issues. I referred them to these forum notes, and attempted to post the link, then found my ingame chat not working - did I create a problem for myself by posting the link in there to this thread ?
    or did the chat just fail randomly...

The onesre really aware of it are not online currently, like myself. :D
  • Options
    cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    the last 24 hours have been an absolute nightmare for me, can't do anything because of the constant SNR issues.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • Options
    ilmenirailmenira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 269 Arc User
    retrieving list of characters. please wait...
  • Options
    skullface1884fskullface1884f Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Also using Virgin Media in the UK and having horrendous disconnect issues and login problems.
    Metus - Black Lotus
    4k Scourge Warlock
  • Options
    oggycz#5356 oggycz Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    Joke from Launcher: The website is experiencing technical difficulties. Normal game play is not affected.
    Svatá Prdelka
    game - Human/real life - ???
    OP 18k+ Devotion/Justice - Light
  • Options
    battbootbattboot Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    In the U.K. On Xbox, using Virgin media login and disconnect problems
  • Options
    minotaur2857minotaur2857 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,141 Arc User
    Switching to EU proxy improved things but not perfect. Left the game at login screen for an hour or so, got a "too many attempts, try again later" message when I tried to log in which seemed strange.
  • Options
    andy#7236 andy Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    i switched to EU proxy worked better,but now disc again.now it says too many attempts logging in lol for fecks sake
  • Options
    ischris1ischris1 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Ever since the last patch the servers been getting laggy by the day, now the server has gone so extreme with lag Im unable to play this game.. :(

• Options
    imstoreyimstorey Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    happening to me too on xbox one, isp virgin media, all other games work fine
  • Options
    mythrackamythracka Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 26 Arc User
    UK, PC, same issues, redirect, disconnects, server not responding,.. blah blah blah... since yesterday, still happening today. Wife's account and PC having same issue. All other online games and internet access are absolutely fine. On Virgin Media.