test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: Storm King's Thunder & Guild Alliances

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    ariyana#0744 ariyana Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Is there a free reset for the classes that are being altered like there was for pc?
  • Options
    kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator

Is there a free reset for the classes that are being altered like there was for pc?

I'm going to assume yes, but I don't have any official feedback on that currently.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • Options
    gwizdq#5584 gwizdq Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    Because problem of update 2.0 I deleted game and install again - my question is: Is my character on 70 lvl is life ?
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016

Because problem of update 2.0 I deleted game and install again - my question is: Is my character on 70 lvl is life ?

Character data is saved on the server. Neverwinter doesn't save progress on your computer or console. When you do reinstall, your characters will be just how you left them.

• Options
    bighenry409#1205 bighenry409 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    So how long before the 2.0 update problem giving ce-38612-0 on some ps4s?
  • Options
    xzotix#2893 xzotix Member Posts: 6 Arc User

So how long before the 2.0 update problem giving ce-38612-0 on some ps4s?

Same here!!
  • Options
    heath#6868 heath Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    Is there a place to see what was in the update, besides crashing the game?
  • Options
    Trying to complete the Deeds is driving me insane! I talk to them and nothing happens!
    Like blooding the bandits in black dagger ruins for example! What am I doing wrong! I can't do the quest! Spoken to everyone@\! Am I missing something?
  • Options
    bajadera#5007 bajadera Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I have no play button.
    Reinstalled the game nd updated to to latest patch.
    My "play" button is greyed out.
  • Options
    ratatosk#8673 ratatosk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Hey, this is preposterous, I reinstalled the entire game yesterday due to the update error and everything worked just fine; I switch it on today to relax after a long day of hard work and what do I see? ANOTHER UPDATE file 12GB, blocking the game... So why do I have to download it if I fixed the error already yesterday??? How do I know it will not make the game useless again (cannot run the game anyway and this new download can take hours).

Are you planning to make it up to the players somehow? I would suggest some bonus rewards or free lockbox keys for this entire <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> on PS4, at least for VIP accounts. This is the second day for me unable to play (and claim my vip rewards that will be wasted) with hours of frustration and slow downloads.
  • Options
    ratatosk#8673 ratatosk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    ok, after installing the 2.01 update the game does not work - after running the game "Play" is grayed out. Anyone having the same problem after 2.01? I reinstalled the entire game after the 2.00 error yesterday; do I have to do it again?
  • Options
    danibcn37#5378 danibcn37 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    I'm like all day without playing it both yesterday and today we have a bounty of these 2-day break
  • Options
    Still can't log in! Is it still down for maintenance? It say's it has finished but..
  • Options
    xzotix#2893 xzotix Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Relax guys. Saying down for maintenance on Website. Initial time was 7 hours. 45 minutes more (ATM) to reach that point.
    You may have downloaded too early, my guess.
  • Options
    pimpmonkey3344pimpmonkey3344 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Id like something for my missed VIP bonus that patch should have been tested before going live on ps4
  • Options
    amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Not played it fully since the update, but its not worth it now. You have made the people who grind the astral diamonds more of a set of C**TS then ever. Before when you got diamonds for praying it wasn't bad. Now with no diamonds and just a 50% increase they run to the end of dungeons, then kick you out if your not right behind them. Played 14 or so dungeons and finished 2. Thanks for make it a game for grinders.
  • Options
    amygbr#2766 amygbr Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Anyone notice that after the patch they have a quest to acquire first mount that won't go away
  • Options
    planet#2029 planet Member Posts: 1 New User
    The crab mount is bugged my characters try to ride it but end up inside the mount I bought it because I got to surf on a crab but that is not the case plus I can't collect Astral diamonds from invoking.
  • Options
    rosebearosebea Member Posts: 3 Arc User

Yep! I'm a HR and I am now the owner of a free respec token. No notification was received, it just showed up.
  • Options
    demonangel2011#0873 demonangel2011 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    As of around 5pm I was kicked off and now no shards available
  • Options
    meg6c83#8542 meg6c83 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Well this blows, no more rough ad from invoking. :/
  • Options
    barry58barry58 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    My cleric is bugged from the new patch. I have over 7000 recovery and a CHA of 18 - but NONE of my spells are getting the reduced casting effect. I am supposed to have 42% reduction and all my spells are being cast at the base rate. I have respeced my character to see if this would help the issue and it has not. Is this going to be addressed?
  • Options
    riftwave#3123 riftwave Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just wondering why Paragon changed Orb Prime?
  • Options
    muffinmarx#0948 muffinmarx Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's been about a week now posted before that since update I never see my earthen artifact equipment's defense boost for staying still go into effect plz look into this my name is Muffinkiller and I'm on ps4
  • Options
    nevian#0931 nevian Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Anyone know when they are going to do a "class leveling" on the CW for PS4?
This discussion has been closed.