Install Arc
Options

Borrowed Time Mod 10

2»

Comments

• Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    I stay in hell i guess , even doing PVP HB can do good, no SB can deal same damage , the setbonus 6000 movement plus 400 tenacity gives you a pretty tanky setup , and my WL is not optimized lacking in HP and deflect
  • Options
    stpensivestpensive Member Posts: 286 Arc User
    etelgrin said:

Well Borrowed Time will get a fix one day as mentioned in said bug section but do we want to be Soulbinders again now that we got Hellbringers working and rocking?

Can someone post a link that states it will be addressed please? ty...

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 196 Arc User
    stpensive said:

etelgrin said:

Well Borrowed Time will get a fix one day as mentioned in said bug section but do we want to be Soulbinders again now that we got Hellbringers working and rocking?

Can someone post a link that states it will be addressed please? ty...

in this thread:

http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1220797/sw-borrowed-time-does-not-work
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Having BT+deflect in and for some time out of combat will be a big help, but i doubt SB can get near HB in terms oft damageoutput and debuff.
    Yesterday i met PavlosT and Pink Panther in Dom and above some gear, deflect and HP, HB warlock can definitely do good.
    Only class wich will be a threat is combat Humter with PB.
  • Options
    etelgrin said:

Having BT+deflect in and for some time out of combat will be a big help, but i doubt SB can get near HB in terms oft damageoutput and debuff.

Yesterday i met PavlosT and Pink Panther in Dom and above some gear, deflect and HP, HB warlock can definitely do good.

Only class wich will be a threat is combat Humter with PB.

You did good job too!
    I miss a lot HP, deflect, insignia etc. ... and forgot my feytouched , running vorp all time :)
    But the main message looking at BIS to near BIS warlock is: You can handle PVP as HB fury and you are on par with lots of classes, TR and GF can be handled, only Hunter+PB is deadly.
    As said temptation is no option (zero), tried for short period and it is far worse. No need to think about that tree in mod 10, since fury capstone + damage is the only way in my eyes.
  • Options
    finalfantasyac7finalfantasyac7 Member Posts: 582 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    Hello, I started playing pvp again since release of mod 10.
    My 3.9k item level sw is now fully pvp specced and using soulbinder - fury and 10 points in damnation.

Here is few of my vids. Just wanna show you that sw's aren't weak as you think they are.

http://xboxclips.com/FinalFantasyAC7/29adb034-7f24-4dd5-a113-2094b95a58bd
    http://xboxclips.com/FinalFantasyAC7/526ef1a2-f1f0-492d-87e4-8a732d68c6bc
    http://xboxclips.com/FinalFantasyAC7/501509a2-40a6-480c-be71-185f265d33db

Im in guild: Paragon gaming GH20.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

¨˜ˆ”°¹~•-.„¸ρℓαуιиg иєνєяωιитєя ѕιи¢є 2015¸„.-•~¹°”ˆ˜¨

• Options
    I don´t think that SW is weak in PVP, but I also don´t think that Xbox is the perfect setting to prove this.

Leaderboard is hard to interpret, having some player running 24/7 in premade and some who don´t and have enourmous k/d reation slaughtering pugs 24/7. Only thing I can tell is:

1. warlocks are more represented than in the mods before but are still rare, do have tactical advantage from speed/capping nodes, but still lack a bit in burst and can´t stand against most classes in terms of k/d ratio per match regarding the top ranks (like GF, GWF, TR), less kills and more death.
    2. OP´s are near not existant in the top ranks ...noone plays them any more I guess
    3. TR´s and Dc´s are near impossible to kill above some IL
  • Options
    I thought it worked, when I'm damaged I get about 10kish HP every few seconds from borrowed time (says so in combat log too)
  • Options
    hyakusekaihyakusekai Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User

I thought it worked, when I'm damaged I get about 10kish HP every few seconds from borrowed time (says so in combat log too)

Yeah, It's already fixed few weeks ago

• Options

Yeah, It's already fixed few weeks ago

It's pretty damn amazing, can tank really well with it
  • Options

I don´t think that SW is weak in PVP, but I also don´t think that Xbox is the perfect setting to prove this.

Leaderboard is hard to interpret, having some player running 24/7 in premade and some who don´t and have enourmous k/d reation slaughtering pugs 24/7. Only thing I can tell is:

1. warlocks are more represented than in the mods before but are still rare, do have tactical advantage from speed/capping nodes, but still lack a bit in burst and can´t stand against most classes in terms of k/d ratio per match regarding the top ranks (like GF, GWF, TR), less kills and more death.
    2. OP´s are near not existant in the top ranks ...noone plays them any more I guess
    3. TR´s and Dc´s are near impossible to kill above some IL

Creeping death should be piercing damage. SW DOT is a joke compared to DOT from other classes, doing 500 damage per tick lol how the hell will you be able to kill someone with 200k hp, high DR/deflect... unless you go 100% glascannon.. perhaps you will be able to kill IF you dont get killed within 2 seconds lmao.
    Warlock- Lv80. || Rogue - Lv80. || Wizard - Lv80. || Paladin - Lv80. || Cleric - Lv80. || Ranger - Lv70. || Barbarian - Lv70. || Fighter - Lv70.

• Options
    taitinhakkaajataitinhakkaaja Member Posts: 410 Arc User
    Well we tried to get CD pierced damage and significantly faster animation times and bunch of other things when they were doing sw rework. What we got is, so few sw players that it's not a priority to make this class par with other classes and cause sw is such a underdog there are so few sw players.
  • Options
    I don't understand this about the non capped soul spark which was indeed broken but got fixed because of some SW who tought it was tooooooo OP lmao.
    So they they take months to fix the bad broken things on sw but take a lil time to fix the good broken things on sw yet Tr's smoke bomb + first strike bug still has not been fixed. You see any tr's posting this bug saying OMG.. smoke bomb + first strike + dunk = freaking OP... .fix it please.

Same story about other broken stuff such as double mark glitch, buffed piercing, etc etc.

• Options
    edited March 2017

I don't understand this about the non capped soul spark which was indeed broken but got fixed because of some SW who tought it was tooooooo OP lmao.
    So they they take months to fix the bad broken things on sw but take a lil time to fix the good broken things on sw yet Tr's smoke bomb + first strike bug still has not been fixed. You see any tr's posting this bug saying OMG.. smoke bomb + first strike + dunk = freaking OP... .fix it please.

Same story about other broken stuff such as double mark glitch, buffed piercing, etc etc.

Good broken things ? stop this nonsense please

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NC1jDTgBA_Y&amp;t=12s
  • Options
    jaime4312#3760 jaime4312 Member Posts: 844 Arc User

Didn't the uncapped sparks bug make sb sw have the possibility of reaching like 1000% extra damage, lifesteal and deflection chance? I think pavlos once said something like that on one of his videos, that sounds crazy broken :no_mouth:
  • Options
    edited March 2017

That kind of damage should sw have in pvp lol.
    I have tried many different builds and none of them are good enough to take down a tr, hr, gf, etc without being too much of a glasscannon.
    Being tanky is not a problem yet you still get melted by a combat hr using piercing blade while buffed by dc or gf or TR using smoke bomb then one shotting you without any buffs... i have 225k hp btw.... tell me if that isn't op ?
    Also noticed the DOT damage of a trapper hr who has 8k+ arp is way too much compared with our dot damage.
    I have 3k tenacity, 180k hp, 15k defense( i can switch between stronghold hp and defense boon), 8k deflection and 26% lifesteal. fighting a gf that has a lower IL then me, He brings my hp to 30% with 3 hits... now tell me if that isn't op? Yes i have a tank build and my IL is 4281.

I have watched your video for 5 minutes and can say its a joke. 140+ sparks yet taking you long time to kill a cw for example. Yeh i've seen the big 70k+ crits but still took you long time to kill anyone, now reduce the 140 to 30 and see how long it will take you to kill anyone :p

• Options
    edited March 2017
    Ask etelgrin about PVP, he is pretty successfull with his build and stands against those Monster GF's and Hunter, maybe he can give you some advise.
    I definitely can't.
    Only thing i know, if you want to beat them you should run a HB...SB can't kill a fly I guess
    PVP is in a too broken state to be from interest.
    Strategy against OP Hunter?
    1. run
    2. hide
    3. bazooka
  • Options

Ask etelgrin about PVP, he is pretty successfull with his build and stands against those Monster GF's and Hunter, maybe he can give you some advise.

I definitely can't.

Only thing i know, if you want to beat them you should run a HB...SB can't kill a fly I guess

PVP is in a too broken state to be from interest.

Strategy against OP Hunter?

1. run

2. hide

3. bazooka

HB and SB dps are just the same. The only different thing about HB is POP, you buff yourself and team and debuff anyone who enter the POP. It has weak selfhealing tho. I prefer SB because of sparks and borrowed time.

• Options
    edited March 2017
    HB is far better dps due to Hellish rebuke and PoP. HB is like a spammable encounter.
    10% debuff + 24% DPS buff + an At Will that pays back all time vs Hunters Dots.
    If you slot NPNM you gain CA bonus on top (by crit) and your Dot doesn´t trigger insignia, like that GF from Mark-CA x
    In my case CA is a multiplier like: 0,15 (base)+0,05 (Blinkdog)+0,09 (stat)+ 0.15 (Attribut)=0,44+0,044 (CA boon) = 0,484
    That´s nearly a multiplier x1,5 from all your damage (non crits)
    So if you put this together: a multiplier like 1,24 (pop) x 1,5 (CA) and that debuff from pop you deal double damage only from CA bonus and PoP, combined with the far better damageoutput from Hellishrebuke= dps x 3-4

You won't beat those Hunter as SB, up to you.
    I would say the difference between those two paragons in PVP is huge
    SB = nodeholder with poor DPS
    HB = offensive with the ability to kill stuff

I got one tip for your SB, not sure if you are aware of.
    Run feytouched +Hadar Grasp+ some crit as soon as WE rework is live on xbox, that way you gonna get lot´s of sparks
    Post edited by schietindebux on