test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2.7k Gear Score

Hello I Wanna Know How To Get To 2.7k Gear Score Opinons?

Brad

Comments

• Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Upgrade your artifacts to orange. Though I'd recommend better artifacts. The Gwf sigil is fine but I'd personally dump the rest for better options. Thayan book, lantern, kessells, lostmauth set or orcus set. 4 oranges should put you close to 2700.
  • Options
    brad#9777 brad Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    emkaysee said:

Upgrade your artifacts to orange. Though I'd recommend better artifacts. The Gwf sigil is fine but I'd personally dump the rest for better options. Thayan book, lantern, kessells, lostmauth set or orcus set. 4 oranges should put you close to 2700.

Anyways To Refine Them Quicker?
    Brad
  • Options
    finnthehuman81#7385 finnthehuman81 Member Posts: 237 Arc User
    Get ur sword knot to purple and rank 9 enchants in all gear and I bet u will be 27k
  • Options
    drackonautdrackonaut Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Get an artifact belt and better rings from demo
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    Some suggestions:
    • Upgrade your Artifact Main Hand to Epic.
    • Upgrade your Artifact Off Hand to Rare or Epic.
    • Get an Artifact Neck and upgrade it to Rare or Epic.
    • Upgrade your Artifact Belt to Epic.
    • Have all your Enchantments be between Ranks 7 to 9.
    • Upgrade your 3 Rare Artifacts to Epic (although, as another stated, you may want to look into better artifact alternatives than those three you have at Rare right now).
    • Upgrade your Epic Artifact to Legendary.
    • Get Jewelcrafting made Rings with two Enchant Slots and put Rank 7 to 9 Enchantments in them or just get some better rings in general.
  • Options
    zebular said:

Some suggestions:

• Upgrade your 3 Rare Artifacts to Epic (although, as another stated, you may want to look into better artifact alternatives than those three you have at Rare right now).
    • Get Jewelcrafting made Rings with two Enchant Slots and put Rank 7 to 9 Enchantments in them or just get some better rings in general.
    Thanks

Brad
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    brad#9777 said:

zebular said:

Some suggestions:

Thanks
    Most welcome. Something else I also thought of after I shut off my PC and went back to the PS4 last night was to work on getting your Boons in the various campaigns.

• Options
    drackonautdrackonaut Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Don't forget armor and jewelry kits!
  • Options

What?
    Brad
  • Options
    emkayseeemkaysee Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    brad#9777 said:

What?
    He is referring to major armor pen, major power, major crit etc armor kits and major ap, stamina, and regeneration kits for accessories. Each major kit adds 35 points to ilvl for a total of 280 points if you put one on each available piece of gear. Be warned though, they can get expensive.