What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Runic Lockbox????

2»

Comments

• Options
    bobcat1313bobcat1313 Member Posts: 1,089 Arc User

Well I'm not here for the Simba, even though I would take him in a heartbeat, My artifact drops in this lock box which means the price will go down. I've run Kessel run about 200+ times and still haven't gotten it, and since they are changing the way treasure chest keys work I will never get that artifact legit. I hate rng I have about 40 keys saved up waiting in this lock box, I use VIP and any 40% key coupons. I know I still won't get my artifact, but like I said above the price will go down on it.

This game has some amazing features and some really HAMSTER ones, I hope they can smash out some of the HAMSTER ones and improve the game. I really think neverwinter will open the eyes for future MMOs that play like this. Atleast I hope.

The lionmane LB is an excellent Legendary mount for a Paladin or DC healers. The benefits of the mount screams HEALER all over it. It is sad that we cannot buy these mounts in the MP. I know I would drop some money on a mount I want vs. random keys that could give me 20 profession packs in a row. It is why I am not buying keys anymore or converting AD into Zen to buy keys. Instead I simply save up my AD and buy what I want in the AH.
    I would love to buy it for real money!!! lol I drop 20 bucks like every other month on a 20 pack of keys, I have VIP and I use every 40% coupon, but I don't save up AD to get keys. Until another game catches my eye like Trove :smile: or Blizzard ever makes a dumbed down WoW game for consoles.

I can't play PC games anymore since I broke my hand few years back controllers for some reason don't bother it that well, so looks like its me and Neverwinter and not getting fat loots for a long... long time!!!!

ravenskya said:

Two gamers in one house can be both a blessing and a curse - yesterday my man got an artifact weapon choice pack... he'd already done the moat farming on all of his characters... He wants to sell it for AD - I want it for my Pally... this battle shall continue lol

Indeed.
    That demon Sled I mentioned, I sold it, she's not happy.
    But then I reminded her I bought her skeleton dog companion, gave her my first negation enchant as her primary is a pally, and bought her first 3 months vip.
    Her reply? You're right, and you still suck.
    OMG I give HAMSTER away to guildies and you don't give stuff to your wife... ROFLMAO
  • Options
    frostreever#9329 frostreever Member Posts: 269 Arc User

Well I'm not here for the Simba, even though I would take him in a heartbeat, My artifact drops in this lock box which means the price will go down. I've run Kessel run about 200+ times and still haven't gotten it, and since they are changing the way treasure chest keys work I will never get that artifact legit. I hate rng I have about 40 keys saved up waiting in this lock box, I use VIP and any 40% key coupons. I know I still won't get my artifact, but like I said above the price will go down on it.

This game has some amazing features and some really HAMSTER ones, I hope they can smash out some of the HAMSTER ones and improve the game. I really think neverwinter will open the eyes for future MMOs that play like this. Atleast I hope.

The lionmane LB is an excellent Legendary mount for a Paladin or DC healers. The benefits of the mount screams HEALER all over it. It is sad that we cannot buy these mounts in the MP. I know I would drop some money on a mount I want vs. random keys that could give me 20 profession packs in a row. It is why I am not buying keys anymore or converting AD into Zen to buy keys. Instead I simply save up my AD and buy what I want in the AH.
    I would love to buy it for real money!!! lol I drop 20 bucks like every other month on a 20 pack of keys, I have VIP and I use every 40% coupon, but I don't save up AD to get keys. Until another game catches my eye like Trove :smile: or Blizzard ever makes a dumbed down WoW game for consoles.

I can't play PC games anymore since I broke my hand few years back controllers for some reason don't bother it that well, so looks like its me and Neverwinter and not getting fat loots for a long... long time!!!!

ravenskya said:

Two gamers in one house can be both a blessing and a curse - yesterday my man got an artifact weapon choice pack... he'd already done the moat farming on all of his characters... He wants to sell it for AD - I want it for my Pally... this battle shall continue lol

Indeed.
    That demon Sled I mentioned, I sold it, she's not happy.
    But then I reminded her I bought her skeleton dog companion, gave her my first negation enchant as her primary is a pally, and bought her first 3 months vip.
    Her reply? You're right, and you still suck.
    OMG I give HAMSTER away to guildies and you don't give stuff to your wife... ROFLMAO
    Go back and reread my comment.
    Then, by all means, edit yours.