test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Arc Scheduled Downtime & Shard Maintenance [10/19] - [COMPLETE]

zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
We will be performing shard maintenance on October 19th from 5:00am to 12:00pm Pacific (12:00-19:00 UTC).

Arc Scheduled Downtime 10/19/16
Arc will be undergoing a scheduled maintenance at 5AM Pacific on 10/19/2016. The maintenance will be for approximately 7 hours. Our engineers will be performing server updates and upgrades during which some web services and games may be delayed or temporarily unavailable. If additional time is needed, we will provide up-to-date information through our social channels, this news page and Arc client emergency message system.

When will maintenance begin in your time zone?
Post edited by kreatyve on

Comments

• Options
    ratatosk#8673 ratatosk Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I reinstalled the game yesterday and it worked, today it said it needed to download the 2.01 update and it does not work now - PLAY is grayed out. Should I reinstall the game once more or is the server down for everyone? Would appreciate a quick answer on this. thanks.
  • Options
    buddyva#2754 buddyva Member Posts: 28 Arc User

I reinstalled the game yesterday and it worked, today it said it needed to download the 2.01 update and it does not work now - PLAY is grayed out. Should I reinstall the game once more or is the server down for everyone? Would appreciate a quick answer on this. thanks.

If I'm not mistaken, play is grayed out because the maintenance is not over.
  • Options
    danibcn37#5378 danibcn37 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    New time maintenimance on October 19 from 5 AM - 1PM . Pacific 14:00 - 22:00 UTC
  • Options
    tisko1992#1367 tisko1992 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    where did you find that info
  • Options
    prudieprudie Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    They changed the times in the PS4 launcher screen. Somebody really need to learn how time zones are working (or use one of the gazillion tools available).
    Maintenance is from 5am to 12pm PDT which is 12:00 UTC to 19:00 UTC and 14:00 CEST to 21:00 CEST as stated above. Now it's completely wrong in the launcher, stating 5am to 1pm and 14:00 to 22:00 UTC, which doesn't make any sense and would mean midnight in Central Europe...

Down times are normal and two days off isn't a big issue, but gee, work on your flow of information and communication skills.
This discussion has been closed.