Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.65.20160906b.12

2»

Comments

• Options
    mystoclesmystocles Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    I think you would of been hard pressed to make a worse companion.... at least it's blue so I can get 50 more movespeed and regen o_0
  • Options
    mysteriasdrassamysteriasdrassa Member Posts: 299 Arc User
    the gateway will be truely missed by us legit players,, sigh
  • Options
    treesclimbertreesclimber Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,161 Arc User
    This is just sad i find the dungeouns very enjoyable.

• Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    mystocles said:

I think you would of been hard pressed to make a worse companion.... at least it's blue so I can get 50 more movespeed and regen o_0

Seriously? Look at it - it's cute! And it augments you. You can give it epic gear(with enchantments) and runes and all their bonuses will apply to you! Plus -it's a gift! That being said, it's a real shame that the Gateway had to go. I had fun playing it.
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • Options
    mystoclesmystocles Member Posts: 56 Arc User

mystocles said:

Seriously? Look at it - it's cute! And it augments you. You can give it epic gear(with enchantments) and runes and all their bonuses will apply to you! Plus -it's a gift! That being said, it's a real shame that the Gateway had to go. I had fun playing it.
    augment is inferior to bonding stones.... so augment is useless.
  • Options
    undeadcrabbundeadcrabb Member Posts: 544 Arc User
    mystocles said:

mystocles said:

augment is inferior to bonding stones.... so augment is useless.
    Dude, what ever happened to "don't look a gift horse in the mouth"?
    Folow me on Deviant art! ;)
  • Options
    teamstephanteamstephan Member Posts: 46 Arc User
    kind of tired of having bags full of cloaks and fashion when they don't help at all when will they they finally give us a box to put it in just like they did with are mounts cause I would also like to see them put back are campaign window so going through it isn't a pain anymore cause I'm also tired of not seeing my crab mount not being fixed after it got hit with a annoying bug
  • Options
    wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
    would be nice if they added Housing content so we all could decorate the wall with cloaks like Eq2's
  • Options
    sulajplsulajpl Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    The most significant patch notes ever. You can barely feel that in-game mekanix enhancement. More updates like this!
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    deleted by Reg1981
  • Options
    reg1981reg1981 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,435 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    deleted by Reg1981
This discussion has been closed.