test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

WARNING Elvish Fury Sharandar final boon broken

So I work all the way to the end of Sharandar take the Elvish fury boon because im a gwf and 135 power per kill for 45 seconds sounds good to me but when i view the effects on me it says Elvish fury gives 20 power per kill. Now this is no small difference thats a big gap, so whats the deal here? Have I been swindled and wasted all that hard work to be decieved by a boon? Maybe someone can change the boon description or the actual effect as 20 power per kill is quite frankly trash. If not at the very least warn the community, it takes alot of time and work to get these boons and no player deserves to waste their time.

Comments

• mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User
    Yup, I know your pain main.
  • Really? Cheers for the heads up. Sharandar is my last campaign and I'd been eyeing up that boon. I'll stay clear now.
  • daimon15#2536 daimon15 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    Sad news, since iam just about get that. One more quest and i will unlock this.
    Hope they fix, becouse or the text is wrong, or what they give, then.
  • zephyriahzephyriah Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,980 Arc User
    Did you actually look at your stat sheet to see the impact?
  • xxmsfusionxxxxmsfusionxx Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Only 20 power per kill?? Got the last boon last week but didnt even notice that.... is this a bug or working as intended?
  • terrordactyl#4367 terrordactyl Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Dunno, has anyone actually tested it? I guess it's not easy to test, as you can't get a kill on the combat dummies
  • canislupusmajorcanislupusmajor Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    null
    Does it accrue as many stacks as the tooltip states, though?
  • mebengalsfan#9264 mebengalsfan Member Posts: 3,169 Arc User

Dunno, has anyone actually tested it? I guess it's not easy to test, as you can't get a kill on the combat dummies

I seen my character full amount of stacks. I'm not sure if it is kill or damaging it that cause it to stack. It does only give 20 though and stacks up to 30 times. If you do get all 30 stacks that is 600 in power.

If they go with 145 power as mentioned in the campaign area that 4350 in power. That is a big difference in damage and healing.

I hope they fix it one way or another.
  • czerefczeref Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited October 2016
    if I recall from a old mod, the boon use to be 20 power per stack, but in a later mod was changed to be 145 power per stack but they never updated the tooltip when u hover over the buff on ur UI. I have this boon on my warlock and from what it seems, mine does give me 135 per stack, and once you reach max stacks, long as you keep killing, It will refresh all 30 stacks to 45secs each time u kill. if I can at a later date, ill upload a screenshot showing stat gain from boon.

Edit: I forgot about post ive seen before. after mod 6, it was raised from 20 per stack to 135 per stack. they just failed to change the tooltip for the actual buff, but you do indeed get 135 per stack as you should like stated in the boon.

source:
    Moderator Shortened Link

Post edited by zebular on
    GCwF4fj.gif
    Want To Join Lunacy Alliance? The Go To Link Below.
    fallintolunacy.enjin.com/recruitment (site temp down)
    Game: Jade Dynasty
    Server: Billows
    Main: cZeff Felkin Hydran
    Inductor ID: 6320834X055209079004612Z0da2b2
    Use This Code Above At Character Creation Screen For Free Items Every 5 Levels & In Game Help From Me.

Alts: cMazu, cScarlett, cAzriel, cZero, cNoctis, cSamael, cMisaki

Game: Neverwinter PS4
    Main: Zeff Scourge Warlock
    PSN: cZeff
  • czerefczeref Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    seems my comment got deleted when I tried to edit it .-.

well just to sum up my comment in short.
    before mod 6, the boon gave you 20 per stack. but after mod 6 it was raised to 135 per stack but they failed to change the tooltip on the actual buff. but as it should like stated in boon, you do get 135 per stack. once your at 30 stacks, each extra kill, refresh the duration of all 30 stacks to 45sec. hope this helps all of you. I have tested it on my warlock in past and I do in fact get 135 per stack.
    GCwF4fj.gif
    Want To Join Lunacy Alliance? The Go To Link Below.
    fallintolunacy.enjin.com/recruitment (site temp down)
    Game: Jade Dynasty
    Server: Billows
    Main: cZeff Felkin Hydran
    Inductor ID: 6320834X055209079004612Z0da2b2
    Use This Code Above At Character Creation Screen For Free Items Every 5 Levels & In Game Help From Me.

Alts: cMazu, cScarlett, cAzriel, cZero, cNoctis, cSamael, cMisaki

Game: Neverwinter PS4
    Main: Zeff Scourge Warlock
    PSN: cZeff
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited October 2016
    czeref said:

seems my comment got deleted when I tried to edit it .-.

well just to sum up my comment in short.
    before mod 6, the boon gave you 20 per stack. but after mod 6 it was raised to 135 per stack but they failed to change the tooltip on the actual buff. but as it should like stated in boon, you do get 135 per stack. once your at 30 stacks, each extra kill, refresh the duration of all 30 stacks to 45sec. hope this helps all of you. I have tested it on my warlock in past and I do in fact get 135 per stack.

Actually, it got caught and lost in the depths of the Spam Q (it didn't like your long link). I've cleaned the Spam Q out now and your post has been approved. Sorry for the inconvenience.