Na

ereeeec#1871 ereeeec Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited September 2016 in The Wilds
B)
Post edited by ereeeec#1871 on

Comments

• Options
    wdj40wdj40 Member Posts: 1,958 Arc User
    I imagine quite a large amount of people are going to be thinking the same as what you have just posted. I will try the changes once they happen and play around with a few Builds before making my own judgement.
    Main - Rydia (HR70) - Xbox One Player only
    Alts :
    Storm (SW70), Edge (TR70), AD Farm (CW70), Grunt (GF70), Rosa (DC70), AD AD AD (GWF70), Your Mum (OP70)

Member of Q-Snipe
  • Options
    thefabricantthefabricant Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 5,248 Arc User
    Most of my friends still play trapper with great efficiency.
  • Options
    kangkeokkangkeok Member Posts: 1,123 Arc User
    edited September 2016
    ereeeec7 said:

My topic is about how screwed up hr is after mod 10..Xbox and Playstation you do not want this update. So HR has a class mechanic right.apparently unlike other classes where this helps, it harms HR. We are being forced into one stance...Archery...there was a time I would have welcomed this change..once upon a time I did not switch stances..I would have been a naysayer like the rest of you...but and this a huge but...once I learned to play both stances did I truly realize what it means to be a hr..I mean why give us a class mechanic that is as malignant as a third arm..it is because we would all like to play a char such as Drizzt...to shoot an arrow of lighting then just as fast as lightning attack with our blades..so I beg of you cryptic stop this abomination you ate forcing on us. There is no honor in crushing a class..what you are doing is a travesty:(

i dont get why are HR being force into playing Archery? I thought in mod 10 trapper & combat still perform better than archer in mob clearing. Archer is only effective in single boss..well at least thats what i observe.

Also archery feat will never hit its full potential compare to combat and trapper when party buff is involve. When i play a dc, i always buff the melee. i mean who would purposely walk towards the lone ranger back there and just buff him instead of the whole party in the frontline? Sometime i dont even notice he is dead and asking for revive lol.

Sometime i just admire those in the melee with OP, GF, DC (& etc) around them when i m playing as archer. So now my question is why are we, archer being left out of party buff? Why are we force into melee range just to get the buff? Well i m not complaining but to show that every tree has its pros and con in different situation and i accepted mine.I think mod 10 pretty much closed up the gap between the 3 HR tree compare to mod 9. All now is left is which playstyle suit u better.

I hope u are not planning to force other into playing trapper again are u?
  • Options
    mayday#2798 mayday Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Trapper performance is the same as before mod 10, but with rotations a bit changed. Now as trapper you will have to use both stances for full effect rather then one stance and one buff in another stance.
    And I find it to be more funny to play new trapper.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    ereeeec7 said:

My topic is about how screwed up hr is after mod 10..Xbox and Playstation you do not want this update. So HR has a class mechanic right.apparently unlike other classes where this helps, it harms HR. We are being forced into one stance...Archery...there was a time I would have welcomed this change..once upon a time I did not switch stances..I would have been a naysayer like the rest of you...but and this a huge but...once I learned to play both stances did I truly realize what it means to be a hr..I mean why give us a class mechanic that is as malignant as a third arm..it is because we would all like to play a char such as Drizzt...to shoot an arrow of lighting then just as fast as lightning attack with our blades..so I beg of you cryptic stop this abomination you ate forcing on us. There is no honor in crushing a class..what you are doing is a travesty:(

EZ mode gone. Ag shame.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    I will probably go back to trapper this week
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    HR is hardly ruined. Archery and Combat are more effective post mod 10 than pre, and Trapper is more or less the same with some minor differences.

No need for the silly drama.
  • Options
    durugudesudurugudesu Member Posts: 555 Arc User
    trolling, i see.
  • Options
    zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    Closing this up now as the OP contents has been removed. Move along.
This discussion has been closed.